One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(b) Timur's invasion of China.
(c) Operation Desert Storm.
(d) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
2. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Flight cook.
(b) Boom operator.
(c) Ground crew.
3. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
4. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
5. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Starlight.
(b) Operation Eastern Exit.
(c) Operation Just Cause.
(d) Operation Sharp Edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
2. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
3. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
4. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
5. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)