|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ove use to repair the work truck during a downpour, according to the narrator in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
(a) Duct tape and electrical tape.
(b) A muslin cloth and a pair of scissors.
(c) A screwdriver and half a roll of gauze tape.
(d) A hammer and a ratchet.
2. How much money is left on Ove's wife's prepaid credit card in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
(a) 1,250 kroner and 59 ore.
(b) 225 kroner and 52 ore.
(c) 134 kroner and 54 ore.
(d) 116 kroner and 29 ore.
3. Who is riding in the front passenger seat of Ove's car when he leaves the hospital in Chapter 24: “A Man Called Ove and a Brat who Paints in Color”?
4. What kind of car did Rune buy after owning a Volvo?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Hyundai.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Toyota.
5. What food do the children of the new neighbors bring to Ove in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
(b) Rice with saffron and chicken.
(c) Roast beef and potatoes.
(d) Fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jimmy say is coming to get Rune in Chapter 33: “A Man Called Ove and an Inspection Tour That Is Not the Usual”?
2. What animal did the neighborhood association fear would be killed if they put out rat poison in Chapter 28: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Man Who Was Rune”?
3. Who has recently interrupted Ove's suicide attempt in Chapter 31: “A Man Called Ove Reverses with a Trailer. Again”?
4. How cold is it when Ove walks to the train station in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
5. How old is Anders said to be in Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection”?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)