|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Tom been caught doing when Ove was 18 in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
(a) Stealing from the cash box in a carriage.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Attacking a train customer while on duty.
(d) Causing the train to wreck by sabotaging the tracks.
2. Why does Ove's neighbor ask for a lift to the hospital in “A Man Called Ove and a Lanky One who can’t Open a Window Without Falling Off a Ladder”?
(a) Her daughter has cut her hand.
(b) Jimmy is having an allergic reaction.
(c) Her husband fell off a ladder.
(d) She has gone into labor.
3. For what crime were Ove's obnoxious and partying neighbors arrested, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
(a) Attempted murder.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Drug possession.
4. On what day of the week did Ove's wife die?
5. What food do the children of the new neighbors bring to Ove in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
(b) Roast beef and potatoes.
(c) Rice with saffron and chicken.
(d) Fried chicken and mashed potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are the children who bring Ove food in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
2. Who describes Ove as "a really angry avenging robot from the future" in Chapter 35: “A Man Called Ove and Social Incompetence”?
3. What color eyes did Ove's wife have?
4. What does Ove say is "the only thing that people care about nowadays" before storming out of the store in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
5. What is the first thing that Ove tells Parvaneh to do during her driving lesson in Chapter 27: “A Man Called Ove and a Driving Lesson”?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)