|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Ove go visit to ask for corrugated iron in Chapter 25: “A Man Called Ove and a Piece of Corrugated Iron”?
2. What did Ove and Rune have their first friendly conversation about, according to the narrator in Chapter 20: “A Man Called Ove and an Intruder”?
(a) Lawnmower prices.
(b) Gas prices.
(c) Roofing strategies.
(d) Car models.
3. How old is Anders said to be in Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection”?
4. On what day of the week did Ove's wife die?
5. What animal did the neighborhood association fear would be killed if they put out rat poison in Chapter 28: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Man Who Was Rune”?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A porcupine.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter 9: “A Man Called Ove Bleeds a Radiator” the narrator states, "They say the brain functions quicker while it's" what?
2. What kind of device does Ove want to buy at the computer store in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
3. How old was Rune's son when he moved away from home?
4. At what time does Ove awaken every day?
5. What catches Ove's eye when he steps into the hallway in the end of Chapter 32: “A Man Called Ove Isn’t Running a Damned Hotel”?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)