|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week did Ove's wife die?
2. What kind of car did Rune buy when Ove bought a Saab 9000 in the 1980s?
(a) A BMW 250.
(b) A BMW 50.
(c) A Saab 8000.
(d) A Volvo 760.
3. Why was Ove unable to serve in the military?
(a) He is not a legal citizen.
(b) He has a congenital heart condition.
(c) He has a history of psychological problems.
(d) He has flat feet.
4. What does Ove say is "the only thing that people care about nowadays" before storming out of the store in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
5. How old was Rune's son when he moved away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ove stop on the way home from the hospital so that his friends can eat and use the restroom in Chapter 24: “A Man Called Ove and a Brat who Paints in Color”?
2. What color are the shoes that was Ove's wife was wearing when he first saw her described in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
3. What did Ove note the bus driver smelling of as he loaded his wife's bags in Chapter 23: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Bus that Never Got There”?
4. On what day of the week did Ove and his wife go to spend sitting in a cafe, according to the narrator in Chapter 29: “A Man Called Ove and a Bender”?
5. How much money is left on Ove's wife's prepaid credit card in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)