|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time in the morning does the narrator say that "Ove and the cat met for the first time" in Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection”?
(a) 5:55 a.m.
(b) 8:23 a.m.
(c) 7:15 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. What was the name of Ove's wife?
3. What does Ove call the parking attendant at the hospital in Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
(a) A fake policeman.
(b) An utter imbecile.
(c) A clown.
(d) A hero.
4. How cold is it when Ove walks to the train station in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
(a) 30 degrees.
(b) 5 degrees.
(c) 20 degrees.
(d) 10 degrees.
5. What kind of car does Ove encounter driving in his neighborhood in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
(a) A Volvo.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Skoda.
(d) A Saab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ove take the cat with him on an errand in Chapter 19: “A Man Called Ove and a Cat That Was Broken When He Came”?
2. What month was it when Ove's mother died?
3. What does Ove give his overweight neighbor to eat in Chapter 17: “A Man Called Ove and a Cat Annoyance in a Snowdrift”?
4. At what time does Ove awaken every day?
5. Who taught Ove to fish?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)