|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say Ove slept in the nights after his house burned in Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough”?
(a) In his car.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His parents' house.
(d) His neighbor's house.
2. How much money is left on Ove's wife's prepaid credit card in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
(a) 225 kroner and 52 ore.
(b) 134 kroner and 54 ore.
(c) 116 kroner and 29 ore.
(d) 1,250 kroner and 59 ore.
3. What is the children's book about that Ove attempts to read to Parveneh's children in Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
(a) A car.
(b) A boat.
(c) A house.
(d) A train.
4. What time was it when Ove first saw the woman who would become his wife, according to the narrator in Chapter 14: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Woman On A Train”?
(a) 5:45 a.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
5. How old is Ove described as in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ove intending to do with the hook in Chapter 7: “A Man Called Ove Drills a Hole for a Hook”?
2. What did Ove admit to lying to his future wife about on their first date?
3. What was Ove's future wife studying to become when she met Ove?
4. What component is Ove upset that the device he wants to buy does not have in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
5. What brand of truck did Ove's wife's father drive?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)