|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rune's wife?
2. How many children is Tom said to have in Chapter 5: “A Man Called Ove”?
3. At what time in the morning does the narrator say that "Ove and the cat met for the first time" in Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection”?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 7:15 a.m.
(c) 8:23 a.m.
(d) 5:55 a.m.
4. What kind of car does Anders drive?
5. How old are the children who bring Ove food in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
(a) 4 and 8.
(b) 2 and 6.
(c) 3 and 7.
(d) 5 and 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what narrative tense is Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection” related?
2. How old is Ove described as in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
3. When was the Eiffel Tower built?
4. What is the children's book about that Ove attempts to read to Parveneh's children in Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
5. What is the Blond Weed's dog's name?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)