|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the note say with the used tools that was left for Ove at his construction job in Chapter 10: “A Man who was Ove and a House that Ove Built”?
(a) "To the puppy."
(b) "To a friend."
(c) "Good luck."
(d) "To the champion."
2. How long ago was the funeral for Ove's wife, according to the narrator in Chapter 6: “A Man Called Ove and a Bicycle that Should Have Been Left where Bicycles are Left”?
(a) Four months ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Two months ago.
(d) Six months ago.
3. How old is Jimmy said to be in Chapter 6: “A Man Called Ove and a Bicycle that Should Have Been Left where Bicycles are Left”?
4. What does Ove refer to Anders's girlfriend as?
(a) The Pregnant One.
(b) The Lanky One.
(c) The Shrub.
(d) The Blond Weed.
5. How many children is Tom said to have in Chapter 5: “A Man Called Ove”?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does the narrator say Ove and Rune had known one another in Chapter 9: “A Man Called Ove Bleeds a Radiator”?
2. How old is Ove described as in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
3. How old was Ove when his mother died?
4. How old was Ove when his father died?
5. What component is Ove upset that the device he wants to buy does not have in Chapter 1: “A Man Called Ove Buys A Computer That Is Not A Computer”?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)