|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Ove drive?
2. What food did Sonja eat obsessively during her pregnancy?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough” that "Ove was a man entirely filled with" what?
(a) "Past regrets."
(b) "Abstract thoughts."
(d) "Tangible things."
4. At the end of what decade was the house next to Ove's bought by a bank manager, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1980s.
(c) The 1990s.
(d) The 1970s.
5. What is the name of Anita's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the cat that Ove's wife kept at her father's house?
2. What has Jimmy repeatedly tried to get everyone to call Ove in Chapter 35: “A Man Called Ove and Social Incompetence”?
3. What does Ove demand from Anita when he goes to her house in Chapter 33: “A Man Called Ove and an Inspection Tour That Is Not the Usual”?
4. How cold is it when Ove walks to the train station in Chapter 15: “A Man Called Ove and a Delayed Train”?
5. What was Ove's future wife studying to become when she met Ove?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)