|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ove spread over his floor in the beginning of Chapter 7: “A Man Called Ove Drills a Hole for a Hook”?
(a) An Oriental rug.
(b) A stack of newspapers.
(c) A sheet of plastic.
2. The narrator states in the opening of Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough,” "People always said Ove and Ove's wife were like" what?
(a) "Two peas in a pod."
(b) "Night and day."
(c) "Fire and ice."
(d) "Thunder and rain."
3. How old are the children who bring Ove food in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
(a) 4 and 8.
(b) 3 and 7.
(c) 2 and 6.
(d) 5 and 9.
4. What kind of car does Ove drive?
5. On what day of the week did Ove and his wife go to spend sitting in a cafe, according to the narrator in Chapter 29: “A Man Called Ove and a Bender”?
(a) On Mondays.
(b) On Sundays.
(c) On Fridays.
(d) On Saturdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ove when his mother died?
2. What is the name of Mirsad's father?
3. Who won the "Snow Clearance Skirmish," according to the narrator in Chapter 28: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Man Who Was Rune”?
4. The narrator says that Sonja used to say "Loving someone is like" what, in Chapter 36: “A Man Called Ove and a Whisky”?
5. When did Sonja say was the only time that Ove had admitted he was wrong, according to the narrator in Chapter 36: “A Man Called Ove and a Whisky”?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)