|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jimmy when Ove and Rune ran off his mother's abusive boyfriend, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
2. What kind of car does Ove drive?
3. Where does Adrian run when Ove opens the door holding a rifle in Chapter 32: “A Man Called Ove Isn’t Running a Damned Hotel”?
(a) To Parvaneh's house.
(b) To the toolshed.
(c) To the train station.
(d) To Jimmy's house.
4. What did Ove note the bus driver smelling of as he loaded his wife's bags in Chapter 23: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Bus that Never Got There”?
5. What had Tom been caught doing when Ove was 18 in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Attacking a train customer while on duty.
(c) Causing the train to wreck by sabotaging the tracks.
(d) Stealing from the cash box in a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the children's book about that Ove attempts to read to Parveneh's children in Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
2. Where does Lena work?
3. Who has recently interrupted Ove's suicide attempt in Chapter 31: “A Man Called Ove Reverses with a Trailer. Again”?
4. What does Ove demand from Anita when he goes to her house in Chapter 33: “A Man Called Ove and an Inspection Tour That Is Not the Usual”?
5. Who tells the man in the white shirt that they have all of his bank statements from the past seven years in Chapter 35: “A Man Called Ove and Social Incompetence”?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)