|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ove's neighbor ask for a lift to the hospital in “A Man Called Ove and a Lanky One who can’t Open a Window Without Falling Off a Ladder”?
(a) Her daughter has cut her hand.
(b) She has gone into labor.
(c) Jimmy is having an allergic reaction.
(d) Her husband fell off a ladder.
2. In the opening of Chapter 9: “A Man Called Ove Bleeds a Radiator” the narrator states, "They say the brain functions quicker while it's" what?
(a) "In love."
3. When was the Eiffel Tower built?
4. What color clasp is described in Ove's wife's hair when he first saw her in Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough”?
5. What is the name of the younger child who brings Ove food in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tom steal from Ove while he was in the showers in Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough”?
2. What month is it when the narrative shifts to Tuesday at 4 p.m. in Chapter 2: “(Three Weeks Earlier) A Man Called Ove Makes His Neighborhood Inspection”?
3. How old are the children who bring Ove food in Chapter 3: “A Man Called Ove Reverses With A Trailer”?
4. What does Ove spread over his floor in the beginning of Chapter 7: “A Man Called Ove Drills a Hole for a Hook”?
5. What kind of car did Rune buy after owning a Volvo?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)