|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the seven words that Ove utters to her that "Parvaneh will always remember as the loveliest compliment he'll ever give her" in Chapter 27: “A Man Called Ove and a Driving Lesson”?
(a) "You're almost as crazy as you look."
(b) "I think you are something else, lady."
(c) "Because you are not a complete twit."
(d) "You deserve more than your husband's life."
2. How old was Ove when he passed his driving test, according to the narrator in Chapter 10: “A Man who was Ove and a House that Ove Built”?
3. What does Parvaneh say her name means in Chapter 17: “A Man Called Ove and a Cat Annoyance in a Snowdrift”?
4. What color are the shoes that was Ove's wife was wearing when he first saw her described in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
5. What did the workers at the construction site give to Ove when he left his job in Chapter 12: “A Man who was Ove and One Day He Had Enough”?
(a) A bag of food.
(b) A toolbox with tools.
(c) 5,000 kroner.
(d) A suit and coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of beverage does Parvaneh bring when she has her driving lesson in Chapter 27: “A Man Called Ove and a Driving Lesson”?
2. What does the teenage postman say he is saving money for in Chapter 26: “A Man Called Ove and a Society where No-one Can Repair a Bicycle Any More”?
3. What does Parvaneh ask Ove to fix at her house in the end of Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
4. What time was it when Ove first saw the woman who would become his wife, according to the narrator in Chapter 14: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Woman On A Train”?
5. What kind of car does Parvaneh almost hit when she begins her driving lesson in Chapter 27: “A Man Called Ove and a Driving Lesson”?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)