|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ove's neighbors bring to him in Chapter 7: “A Man Called Ove Drills a Hole for a Hook”?
(a) A box of cookies.
(b) A plate of rice.
(c) A cake.
(d) A box of takeout.
2. What is the children's book about that Ove attempts to read to Parveneh's children in Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
(a) A train.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A house.
3. Why does Parvaneh say Nasanin always draws Ove in color in Chapter 24: “A Man Called Ove and a Brat who Paints in Color”?
(a) Because he Is the crankiest person she knows.
(b) Because he reminds her of a rainbow.
(c) Because he Is the funniest thing she knows.
(d) Because he is kind.
4. How old is Jimmy said to be in Chapter 6: “A Man Called Ove and a Bicycle that Should Have Been Left where Bicycles are Left”?
5. Where does Ove take the cat with him on an errand in Chapter 19: “A Man Called Ove and a Cat That Was Broken When He Came”?
(a) To visit the cafe.
(b) To take the car to the shop.
(c) To visit his wife's grave.
(d) To visit the synogogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parvaneh say her name means in Chapter 17: “A Man Called Ove and a Cat Annoyance in a Snowdrift”?
2. What does Parvaneh ask Ove to fix at her house in the end of Chapter 13: “A Man Called Ove and a Clown Called Beppo”?
3. How many children is Tom said to have in Chapter 5: “A Man Called Ove”?
4. What is the Blond Weed's dog's name?
5. What had Tom been caught doing when Ove was 18 in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)