|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jimmy wearing when he encounters Ove in the beginning of Chapter 33: “A Man Called Ove and an Inspection Tour That Is Not the Usual”?
(a) A postal uniform.
(b) A green tracksuit.
(c) A military uniform.
(d) A wool coat.
2. At what time does Ove awaken every day?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 5:45 a.m.
(c) 6:45 a.m.
(d) 6:15 a.m.
3. How old was Jimmy when Ove and Rune ran off his mother's abusive boyfriend, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
4. For how long does the narrator say Ove and Rune had known one another in Chapter 9: “A Man Called Ove Bleeds a Radiator”?
(a) Almost 20 years.
(b) Almost ten years.
(c) Almost 40 years.
(d) Almost 30 years.
5. What did Ove's elderly neighbor leave for him on his front porch after Ove painted his fence in Chapter 10: “A Man who was Ove and a House that Ove Built”?
(a) An apple pie.
(b) A set of car keys.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A plate of cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were all the houses in the Spanish village made from in Chapter 21: “A Man Who Was Ove and Countries Where They Play Foreign Music in Restaurants”?
2. What position did Ove have when the Residents' Association was established?
3. When was the Eiffel Tower built?
4. What does the narrator say that Sonja fought for in Chapter 23: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Bus that Never Got There”?
5. For what crime were Ove's obnoxious and partying neighbors arrested, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)