|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Rune have when the Residents' Association was established?
(a) Vice Chairman.
2. For what crime were Ove's obnoxious and partying neighbors arrested, according to the narrator in Chapter 34: “A Man Called Ove and a Boy in the House Next Door"?
(a) Attempted murder.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Drug possession.
3. What did Ove note the bus driver smelling of as he loaded his wife's bags in Chapter 23: “A Man Who Was Ove and a Bus that Never Got There”?
4. When was the Eiffel Tower built?
5. What position did Ove have when the Residents' Association was established?
(d) Vice Chairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Tom been caught doing when Ove was 18 in Chapter 8: “A Man who was Ove and a Pair of His Father’s Old Footprints”?
2. What did the hotel manager begin calling Ove after he fixed the old woman's car in Chapter 21: “A Man Who Was Ove and Countries Where They Play Foreign Music in Restaurants”?
3. What did Ove's elderly neighbor leave for him on his front porch after Ove painted his fence in Chapter 10: “A Man who was Ove and a House that Ove Built”?
4. Who attended Ove's wedding?
5. What kind of car did Rune buy after owning a Volvo?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)