|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Hitler write in the early 1920s?
(c) Mein Kamf.
(d) Mein Weide Menchen.
2. What did Stevenson and a chemical engineer figure out how to do?
(a) Sabotage the iron ore plants.
(b) Repeal an invasion from Hitler.
(c) Create a underground heavy water facility.
(d) Sabotage the heavy water.
3. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
(b) In the German parliament.
(c) Working as a baker.
(d) Touring the United States.
4. Where did the BSC or British Security Coordination establish its headquarters?
(b) Washington, D. C.
(d) New York City.
5. Who was Colonel Bill Donovan?
(a) The head of the CIA.
(b) The commander of the Asian forces in the Philippines.
(c) The head of Canadian intelligence.
(d) He was to Roosevelt what Stevenson was to Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the network of amateur Swede code breakers intercept?
2. What was Stevenson's cover occupation?
3. What did Hitler want destroyed before invading England?
4. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
5. What was Stevenson working on to aid in code breaking?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)