|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Churchill make several trips while the Germans were invading?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) The United States.
2. What did Hitler want destroyed before invading England?
(a) The munitions factories.
(b) The Intelligence network.
(c) The Royal Air Force.
(d) The British Navy.
3. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
(b) New Guinea.
(d) Southern Russia.
4. What was Roosevelt's coded name in his correspondence with Churchill?
5. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
(a) Touring the United States.
(b) Working as a baker.
(d) In the German parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was the Government Code and Cipher School relocated?
2. Where was William Stevenson born?
3. What did Roosevelt promise the King and Queen of England?
4. What was the formal name given to the Baker Street Irregulars?
5. What was developed in 1924?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)