|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stevenson wire Churchill about Donovan?
(a) That he agreed to coordinate all intelligence.
(b) That he was suspected of spy work for the Germans.
(c) That Roosevelt had fired him.
(d) That he was retiring due to illness.
2. Who traveled to London to meet with the King?
(b) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Bill Donovan.
3. What did the Americans learn the value of when the Bismarck was found and sunk?
(a) Cooperation among allies.
(b) Radio traffic analysis.
(c) The Americans' help.
(d) Using the Enigma machine.
4. What did Hoover not find credible?
(d) SUGAR DADDY.
5. What was the formal name given to the Baker Street Irregulars?
(a) Baker Executive.
(b) Special Baker Outfit.
(c) Special Operations Executive.
(d) Central Operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler want destroyed before invading England?
2. When was the invasion fleet for JUBILEE ready?
3. What did Churchill learn when he and Roosevelt met on June 17?
4. Where did the BSC or British Security Coordination establish its headquarters?
5. Who was skeptical of the plans for the North African invasion?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)