|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stevenson wire Churchill about Donovan?
(a) That Roosevelt had fired him.
(b) That he agreed to coordinate all intelligence.
(c) That he was retiring due to illness.
(d) That he was suspected of spy work for the Germans.
2. What were the British warships forming a trap for?
(a) The Hannover.
(b) The Prinz Eugen.
(c) The Pommern.
(d) The Bismarck.
3. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The Dorsetshire.
(d) The Prinz Eugen.
4. Where did the BSC or British Security Coordination establish its headquarters?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, D. C.
5. Who traveled to London to meet with the King?
(b) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Bill Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Stevenson working on to aid in code breaking?
2. Who spotted the Bismarck off the French coast?
3. For what were the Russians pushing?
4. What name did Churchill and Stevenson choose?
5. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)