|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was something Michelle did not list as a possibility for Josie's struggles?
2. How long were the Duggars in Little Rock?
3. What was the decision before the Alcohol Beverage Control Board that Jim Bob was interested in?
4. What was the news Josh revealed at Grandpa Duggar's birthday party?
5. What does Michelle do when she realizes she's running low on diapers during a severe ice storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was ironic about the Duggars' decision to rent the Cornish House in Little Rock for their extended stay/
2. How was Jim Bob's dad's tumor diagnosed?
3. What was the basis of the letter the Duggars received from a stranger after Josie's birth?
4. Where was the film crew from and what was the reaction of the Duggar children to the film crew that arrived on December 4, 2009?
5. Who were some of the people praying for Josie and Michelle following the news of Josie's birth?
6. What was the prayer Jim Bob and Michelle prayed before making the decision to allow the baby to be delivered early and what was the response?
7. What happened on the hot, muggy day in Northwest Arkansas when Jim Bob told the kids he had a surprise for them?
8. What did Jim Bob do with several of the older children almost immediately after Josie's release from the hospital and why?
9. In the first days of the ice storm, what did Jim Bob change about his normal routine of having a child or two along while he did work outside and why?
10. How did Jim Bob and Michelle come to borrow a house over the holidays?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why was music included in the lives of the children from the time they were very young? What was the result? What did Michelle say about the older girls' ability to teach music? Was the inclusion of music in the daily curriculum important in your opinion? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe typical days in the Duggar household. What were some of the routine activities? How were the younger children included in the activities? What were the roles of the older children?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Michelle's pregnancy and the birth of Josie. What were the lessons Jim Bob and Michelle took from the situation?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)