|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rode the camel when the Duggar family entered the local Christmas parade?
(a) Jim Bob.
(c) John David.
2. What did Michelle call the process of calling names then having each child stand to recite or answer a question?
(a) Poptart time.
(b) My turn.
(c) It's me time.
(d) Popcorn time.
3. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
(a) They were all together after seven months apart.
(b) Michelle's father died.
(c) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild was born.
(d) Jim Bob's father died.
4. How soon after the birth of a baby was Michelle usually back at work as the homeschool teacher?
(a) Within one month.
(b) Within two weekns.
(c) Within two months.
(d) Within six weeks.
5. What did Michelle say was the message of the plaque that hung in her bedroom?
(a) A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath.
(b) My House, My Home, My Heart.
(c) Be a Joyful Mother of Children.
(d) Raise up a Child in the Way He Should Go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the emergency Jill and Jana had responded to the day before the authors were working on Chapter 12?
2. What is the part of the day when Michelle hands out treats and rewards?
3. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
4. What was the name of the Sunday School class at the Temple Baptist Church in which the entire Duggar family spent time in worship together?
5. What was Sam Walton's first rule of business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
2. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
3. How did Jim Bob and Michelle handle the situation when a child needed to be corrected and how did this differ from times the child was to be praised?
4. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
5. What was the prank played on the Duggar family by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee?
6. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
7. List the rule that prompted the Duggars to live without air conditioning for a year and how they applied that to their own lives.
8. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
9. What was the situation involving Jason, Jeremiah, and a bicycle, and how was it resolved?
10. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)