|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Duggar family motto with regard to finances?
(a) Buy used but be careful.
(b) Always compare.
(c) Buy only what's absolutely necessary.
(d) Buy used and save the difference.
2. Who rode the camel when the Duggar family entered the local Christmas parade?
(c) John David.
(d) Jim Bob.
3. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every evening.
(c) Every weekend.
(d) Every Monday.
4. What did Michelle say prompted her realization that she wasn't handling anger well?
(a) A gallon of milk.
(b) A broken bowl.
(c) A bushel of apples.
(d) A can of pineapple.
5. What did Michelle say when she wanted Jim Bob to know something was very important.
(a) Please write this down.
(b) Are you listening?
(c) Don't forget.
(d) This is very important to me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the accident Michelle's father experienced while Josie was still in the hospital?
2. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
3. Where did Jim Bob's parents live when Jim Bob's father died?
4. What did Michelle say was the most precious way Jim Bob demonstrates his love for her?
5. Which of the following was one of the things Jim Bob says reading the Bible to his family has done for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
2. Why did the Duggars fear they would have a problem at customs in El Salvador and what happened when they arrived?
3. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
4. What was the story Jim Bob sometimes told about his family losing their home and the eventual outcome?
5. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
6. Describe what happened when Michelle's father died?
7. What are some of the qualities the Duggar girls decided they didn't want to see in their future spouses?
8. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
9. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
10. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)