|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the child Michelle and Jim Bob couldn't immediately name during the Mike Huckabee news show?
(d) The daughter of a production cast member.
2. What was the lesson Jim Bob presented the children when he told them about his mother cooking rice she had displayed as decoration?
(a) That there's a need to set priorities.
(b) That his mother was a frugal person.
(c) That the Lord always provided food for them.
(d) That his mother was a practical person.
3. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
(a) To put themselves in debt without considering the economy.
(b) To make snap decisions without prayer.
(c) To think about it too long even when God is pointing that direction.
(d) To focus on monthly payments rather than total price.
4. Who rode the camel when the Duggar family entered the local Christmas parade?
(a) Jim Bob.
(c) John David.
5. How did Michelle define purity?
(a) Saving yourself for the one God has made for you.
(b) Avoiding sexual temptation.
(c) Hiding oneself from those of the opposite sex.
(d) Maintaining a high level of morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
2. What was the step the Duggars took to make sure they could easily recognize their baggage at the airport?
3. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
4. What was the first item on the evaluations for a spouse created by Jana?
5. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)