|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michelle say prompted her realization that she wasn't handling anger well?
(a) A can of pineapple.
(b) A gallon of milk.
(c) A bushel of apples.
(d) A broken bowl.
2. What was the step the Duggars took to make sure they could easily recognize their baggage at the airport?
(a) Used digital beepers with a control carried by Jim Bob.
(b) Tied bright ribbons on them.
(c) Always used bright pink travel tags.
(d) Always carried matching bags.
3. What is the first goal Jim Bob and Michelle had for each of their children?
(a) That they learn to look for ways to serve.
(b) That they stay close to God.
(c) That they confess their mistakes.
(d) That they learn to listen to God's voice.
4. What was one of Josh's more creative business enterprises as a youngster?
(a) Buying used tires and making them into tire swings.
(b) Buying and dismantling mopeds.
(c) Buying and selling used lawn furniture.
(d) Buying and selling the Billy Bigmouth singing fish.
5. What did Michelle say was the next step after having a child realize what they've done wrong?
(a) Chastizing the child in front of the family.
(b) Deciding their own punishment.
(c) Deciding how they should have handled the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the emergency Jill and Jana had responded to the day before the authors were working on Chapter 12?
2. What was Sam Walton's first rule of business?
3. How did Jim Bob say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel were built?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the rules for children going to the grocery store?
5. What was Josh's first effort at starting a business of his own?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)