|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the two possessions the man in El Salvador was excited had been saved after a mud slide devastated his village in 2009?
(a) A ball and a Bible.
(b) A fork and a plate.
(c) A chair and a lamp.
(d) A photo and a radio.
2. What was the trick the older girls have used to teach the younger children to cut green onions or celery?
(a) The youngsters use small scissors.
(b) The youngsters use a butter knife.
(c) The youngsters put their hands on their older sisters' hands.
(d) The youngsters use an old-fashioned food chopper.
3. What is the CD Michelle said plays continuously in her bedroom?
(a) The King James version of the Bible.
(b) Christian music.
(c) Classic music.
(d) Recordings of the children performing.
4. What was the concern the Duggar children faced about their gift-wrapped items when they were headed to El Salvador?
(a) Whether they would be confiscated by the corrupt officials.
(b) Whether they would survive without tearing the wrapping.
(c) Whether they would survive the rough handling in baggage.
(d) Whether they would pass through customs unopened.
5. What did Josh name the "company" he formed buying and fixing up old bicycles?
(a) Josh Duggar Bike Sales.
(b) Josh and John-David Bike Sales.
(c) Josh and Jim Bob Bike Sales.
(d) J & J Bike Sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jeremiah done that made Jason mad when the children were playing in the woods near the house?
2. What was Sam Walton's first rule of business?
3. Why did the Duggars insist their sons work to earn the money to buy their first cars?
4. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
5. Where were Jana and John--David when Michelle finally moved back to Springdale with baby Josie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
2. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
3. What are some of the qualities the Duggar girls decided they didn't want to see in their future spouses?
4. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
5. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
6. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
7. What was Jim Bob's habit with his dirty socks, what was Michelle's complaint, and what happened with that situation?
8. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
9. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
10. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)