|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the majority of the Duggar children on the day Jim Bob's father died?
(a) Attending violin lessons.
(b) In El Salvador.
(c) Visiting friends in Tennessee.
2. How old was Jim Bob when he and Michelle married?
3. What would be the first step for a Duggar boy who wanted to get to know a girl as a potential spouse?
(a) To ask if she wants children.
(b) To ask her over to the Duggar house.
(c) To ask her to join him at a church function.
(d) To talk to her father.
4. What is the CD Michelle said plays continuously in her bedroom?
(a) Classic music.
(b) Christian music.
(c) The King James version of the Bible.
(d) Recordings of the children performing.
5. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
(a) To think about it too long even when God is pointing that direction.
(b) To focus on monthly payments rather than total price.
(c) To make snap decisions without prayer.
(d) To put themselves in debt without considering the economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim Bob say were the two things he prayed for after meeting Michelle?
2. Where were Pastor Clark Wilson and his family from?
3. Who was the child Michelle and Jim Bob couldn't immediately name during the Mike Huckabee news show?
4. What did Jim Bob predict some of the Duggar children would say was the best thing about being in the Duggar family?
5. What was the emergency Jill and Jana had responded to the day before the authors were working on Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
2. What was the situation involving Jason, Jeremiah, and a bicycle, and how was it resolved?
3. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
4. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
5. How did Josh become the owner of his first two cars?
6. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
7. Describe the situation in which James was asked to sweep the kitchen and how he eventually got the job finished.
8. How did Michelle meet Nana, what was their conversation about Michelle being tired, and what was her role in MIchelle's life for about two years?
9. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
10. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)