|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michelle say was often the first step in major misdeeds?
(a) Thinking about it secretly.
(c) Poor choices in friendships.
(d) Allowing too much wasted time.
2. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
(a) They were all together after seven months apart.
(b) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild was born.
(c) Michelle's father died.
(d) Jim Bob's father died.
3. Where did Josh meet Anna?
(a) At a church picnic.
(b) She was Jana's friend.
(c) At a grocery store.
(d) At a homeschool conference.
4. Who can allow one of the younger children to go on the Internet?
(a) Anyone is allowed free access.
(b) No one.
(c) Michelle or Jim Bob.
(d) Michelle or one of the older girls.
5. What was Jim Bob carrying when he rode the elevator to a classroom on the University of Arkansas campus for a speaking engagement?
(b) Copies of his book.
(c) Michelle's purse.
(d) A stack of newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Duggar homeschool officially adjourned for summer?
2. What was the Duggar attitude about a messy house?
3. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
4. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
5. What did Jim Bob say were the two things he prayed for after meeting Michelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
2. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
3. Describe what happened when Michelle's father died?
4. What was the situation involving Jason, Jeremiah, and a bicycle, and how was it resolved?
5. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
6. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
7. What were some of the things that might be discussed at Bible time in the Duggar household?
8. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
9. What was the prank played on the Duggar family by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee?
10. What was the image Jim Bob gave regarding spitting into a cup and what was the purpose of that example?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)