|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the most precious way Jim Bob demonstrates his love for her?
(a) By being her spiritual leader.
(b) By willingly sharing his heart.
(c) Through physical intimacy.
(d) By being a good father.
2. How much did Josh pay for the Mazda pickup he bought when he was a young teenager?
3. What did Jim Bob have in mind for a surprise for the children after they put away the Christmas decorations?
(a) To go swimming.
(b) To go to a drive-through safari.
(c) To build a water slide.
(d) He didn't know.
4. What was the one item the Duggars never left home without?
(a) Cell phones.
(b) Extra socks.
(c) Motion sickness bags.
5. What was Sam Walton's first rule of business?
(a) Never go in debt.
(b) Find ways to make others believe in your business.
(c) Commit to your business.
(d) Build a better mousetrap at a better price.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michelle say when she wanted Jim Bob to know something was very important.
2. Where were the majority of the Duggar children on the day Jim Bob's father died?
3. Who rode the camel when the Duggar family entered the local Christmas parade?
4. Why couldn't Michelle hold each of her children when she met up with them at her father's funeral?
5. What is the "big question" the Duggars said they know other people are asking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
2. What was Jim Bob's struggle about whether he was truly a Christian and what did he come to learn about that situation?
3. Describe the situation in which James was asked to sweep the kitchen and how he eventually got the job finished.
4. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
5. What was the story Jim Bob sometimes told about his family losing their home and the eventual outcome?
6. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
7. How did Josh become the owner of his first two cars?
8. What was Jim Bob's habit with his dirty socks, what was Michelle's complaint, and what happened with that situation?
9. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
10. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)