|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Jeremiah done that made Jason mad when the children were playing in the woods near the house?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Took his bike.
(c) Laughed at him.
(d) Took his skateboard.
2. Who was the child Michelle and Jim Bob couldn't immediately name during the Mike Huckabee news show?
(d) The daughter of a production cast member.
3. How did Jim Bob say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel were built?
(a) By pouting concrete and then bringing the pieces to be fitted together.
(b) By pouring a special concrete into forms in the water.
(c) He didn't say.
(d) By first walling the water away.
4. What did Jim Bob and Michelle believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children?
(a) To love God and to love others.
(b) To love God and give their lives to serving in mission fields.
(c) To become Godly parents.
(d) To love God and be honest.
5. How did Josh earn the hundred dollars he used to buy the Datsun from Jim Bob when he was twelve?
(a) Worked at a local convenience store.
(b) Gave up soda for a full year.
(c) Picked up and sold aluminum cans.
(d) Ran a paper route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first item on the evaluations for a spouse created by Jana?
2. How did Michelle define purity?
3. Why did the Duggars have lots of beautiful music in the house the days before Jana and Jill had their wisdom teeth removed?
4. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
5. What did Josh name the "company" he formed buying and fixing up old bicycles?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)