Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the most precious way Jim Bob demonstrates his love for her?
(a) By willingly sharing his heart.
(b) By being a good father.
(c) Through physical intimacy.
(d) By being her spiritual leader.
2. What is the Duggar family motto with regard to finances?
(a) Buy used and save the difference.
(b) Buy only what's absolutely necessary.
(c) Buy used but be careful.
(d) Always compare.
3. What is the "big question" the Duggars said they know other people are asking?
(a) Whether they will continue the television show.
(b) Whether there will be more children.
(c) Whether there are more granchidlren on the way.
(d) Whether any of the girls will marry.
4. How did Jim Bob say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel were built?
(a) He didn't say.
(b) By first walling the water away.
(c) By pouting concrete and then bringing the pieces to be fitted together.
(d) By pouring a special concrete into forms in the water.
5. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
(a) Every Monday.
(b) Every weekend.
(c) Every evening.
(d) Twice a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT one of the ways Michelle might help the children study character qualities?
2. What was the first item on the evaluations for a spouse created by Jana?
3. What was Jim Bob carrying when he rode the elevator to a classroom on the University of Arkansas campus for a speaking engagement?
4. What is the CD Michelle said plays continuously in her bedroom?
5. How did Michelle define purity?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)