|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one item the Duggars never left home without?
(a) Cell phones.
(c) Extra socks.
(d) Motion sickness bags.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the rules for children going to the grocery store?
(a) Be good helpers and you'll get to go again.
(c) Never talk to strangers.
(d) Don't pick up anything without asking or being asked.
3. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
(a) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild was born.
(b) They were all together after seven months apart.
(c) Jim Bob's father died.
(d) Michelle's father died.
4. What did MIchelle say was the most important factor of blanket training?
(a) That the child was asked to be completely still.
(b) That it was never expected for more than a twent-minute span.
(c) That it was fun.
(d) That the child have a reward at the end of the time.
5. What did Jim Bob say he learned from a seminar about a stay-at-home wife's need to talk about her day?
(a) She needs someone to say she's done well.
(b) She needs someone to help motivate her for the coming day.
(c) She needs him to help figure out better ways to act.
(d) She doesn't want advice, just someone to listen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church Paul Holderfield Sr. founded in Little Rock?
2. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
3. What was the answer to the question as to whether the Duggar children date?
4. What is the name of the clothing line that's been created by Jessa and Jinger?
5. What did Jim Bob say was the most important aspect of the Sammons program with regard to their finances?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)