|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
(a) He met Michelle.
(b) He felt God was leading him into something else.
(c) He couldn't affort the tuition.
(d) He wasn't accepted to the program.
2. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
(a) Bearded daddies.
(c) Sports team mascots.
3. What was Sam Walton's first rule of business?
(a) Find ways to make others believe in your business.
(b) Commit to your business.
(c) Build a better mousetrap at a better price.
(d) Never go in debt.
4. What was Josh's first effort at starting a business of his own?
(a) Running a towing business.
(b) Selling rocks.
(c) Delivering newspapers.
(d) Buying and selling cars.
5. How much did Josh pay for the Mazda pickup he bought when he was a young teenager?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the next step after having a child realize what they've done wrong?
2. What were the two possessions the man in El Salvador was excited had been saved after a mud slide devastated his village in 2009?
3. When Jim Bob became involved, was it Jeremiah or Jason who realized he needed to apologize?
4. What is the CD Michelle said plays continuously in her bedroom?
5. How did Jim Bob say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel were built?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the image Jim Bob gave regarding spitting into a cup and what was the purpose of that example?
2. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
3. How did Josh become the owner of his first two cars?
4. Why did the Duggars fear they would have a problem at customs in El Salvador and what happened when they arrived?
5. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
6. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
7. What were some of the things that might be discussed at Bible time in the Duggar household?
8. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
9. What was the prank played on the Duggar family by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee?
10. How did Jim Bob and Michelle handle the situation when a child needed to be corrected and how did this differ from times the child was to be praised?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)