|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Jana and John--David when Michelle finally moved back to Springdale with baby Josie?
(a) On a mission trip.
(b) Keeping the children who had chicken pox at Josh's house.
(c) Visiting friends in Tennessee.
(d) Staying with their grandmother in Ohio.
2. Who can allow one of the younger children to go on the Internet?
(a) Michelle or one of the older girls.
(b) Michelle or Jim Bob.
(c) No one.
(d) Anyone is allowed free access.
3. What was the emergency Jill and Jana had responded to the day before the authors were working on Chapter 12?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A house fire.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A brush fire.
4. How did Michelle say she and Jim Bob became parenting experts?
(a) By having nineteen children.
(b) She says they aren't experts.
(c) By applying Biblical principles.
(d) By learning from their own parents.
5. How much did Josh pay for the Mazda pickup he bought when he was a young teenager?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the habit Jim Bob had with dirty clothes that created extra work for Michelle?
2. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
3. What is the CD Michelle said plays continuously in her bedroom?
4. What was the step the Duggars took to make sure they could easily recognize their baggage at the airport?
5. What did the Duggar children buy as Christmas gifts for children in El Salvador for the 2008 mission trip?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)