|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "big question" the Duggars said they know other people are asking?
(a) Whether there will be more children.
(b) Whether they will continue the television show.
(c) Whether there are more granchidlren on the way.
(d) Whether any of the girls will marry.
2. What is the Duggar family motto with regard to finances?
(a) Buy only what's absolutely necessary.
(b) Buy used and save the difference.
(c) Always compare.
(d) Buy used but be careful.
3. What was the one item the Duggars never left home without?
(b) Extra socks.
(c) Motion sickness bags.
(d) Cell phones.
4. What was the step the Duggars took to make sure they could easily recognize their baggage at the airport?
(a) Always used bright pink travel tags.
(b) Tied bright ribbons on them.
(c) Used digital beepers with a control carried by Jim Bob.
(d) Always carried matching bags.
5. What did Jim Bob predict some of the Duggar children would say was the best thing about being in the Duggar family?
(a) The food.
(b) Bible time.
(c) The travel.
(d) There wasn't a best thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon after the birth of a baby was Michelle usually back at work as the homeschool teacher?
2. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
3. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
4. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
5. What was the emergency Jill and Jana had responded to the day before the authors were working on Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
2. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
3. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
4. How did Michelle meet Nana, what was their conversation about Michelle being tired, and what was her role in MIchelle's life for about two years?
5. Why did the Duggars fear they would have a problem at customs in El Salvador and what happened when they arrived?
6. What was Jim Bob's struggle about whether he was truly a Christian and what did he come to learn about that situation?
7. Describe the situation in which James was asked to sweep the kitchen and how he eventually got the job finished.
8. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
9. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
10. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)