|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MIchelle say was the most important factor of blanket training?
(a) That the child was asked to be completely still.
(b) That the child have a reward at the end of the time.
(c) That it was fun.
(d) That it was never expected for more than a twent-minute span.
2. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
(a) Every Monday.
(b) Every evening.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every weekend.
3. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
(a) A calmer home.
(b) Well-behaved children.
(c) A cleaner house.
(d) Time to be alone because the children play together.
4. When Jim Bob became involved, was it Jeremiah or Jason who realized he needed to apologize?
5. What was the name of the church Paul Holderfield Sr. founded in Little Rock?
(a) Friendly Chapel Church of the Nazarene.
(b) Unity Chapel for Redemption.
(c) Pleasant Mankind Church of Pentecost.
(d) Focused Church of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the trick the older girls have used to teach the younger children to cut green onions or celery?
2. What did Josh name the "company" he formed buying and fixing up old bicycles?
3. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
4. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
5. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
2. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
3. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
4. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
5. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
6. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
7. Why did the Duggars fear they would have a problem at customs in El Salvador and what happened when they arrived?
8. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
9. What was the image Jim Bob gave regarding spitting into a cup and what was the purpose of that example?
10. What was the situation involving Jason, Jeremiah, and a bicycle, and how was it resolved?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)