|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
(a) They developed the financial backing.
(b) They oversaw the building project.
(c) They sold the land.
(d) They acted as the real estate brokers.
2. What did Michelle say was the biggest challenge she faced as a homeschool teacher?
(a) Keeping up with the housework while teaching.
(b) Meeting the demands of different age groups.
(c) Making her children thirst for God's Word.
(d) Keeping babies quiet while teaching the older children.
3. What did the Duggar children buy as Christmas gifts for children in El Salvador for the 2008 mission trip?
(a) Basketballs and dolls.
(b) Soccer balls.
(c) An array of sports equipment.
4. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
(a) He couldn't affort the tuition.
(b) He met Michelle.
(c) He felt God was leading him into something else.
(d) He wasn't accepted to the program.
5. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
2. What did Jim Bob often tell Jinger as she headed out shopping?
3. What did Jim Bob have in mind for a surprise for the children after they put away the Christmas decorations?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the rules for children going to the grocery store?
5. What did Michelle say was the usual snack at the Duggar home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Jim Bob's habit with his dirty socks, what was Michelle's complaint, and what happened with that situation?
2. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
3. What was the situation involving Jason, Jeremiah, and a bicycle, and how was it resolved?
4. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
5. List the rule that prompted the Duggars to live without air conditioning for a year and how they applied that to their own lives.
6. Describe the conversation at the University of Arkansas when Jim Bob was in the elevator carrying an armload of his books?
7. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
8. What were some of the things that might be discussed at Bible time in the Duggar household?
9. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
10. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)