|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the next step after having a child realize what they've done wrong?
(a) Deciding how they should have handled the situation.
(b) Chastizing the child in front of the family.
(c) Deciding their own punishment.
2. What did Michelle call the process of calling names then having each child stand to recite or answer a question?
(a) My turn.
(b) Popcorn time.
(c) It's me time.
(d) Poptart time.
3. What did Michelle say when she wanted Jim Bob to know something was very important.
(a) Don't forget.
(b) Please write this down.
(c) Are you listening?
(d) This is very important to me.
4. What was one of Josh's more creative business enterprises as a youngster?
(a) Buying used tires and making them into tire swings.
(b) Buying and dismantling mopeds.
(c) Buying and selling used lawn furniture.
(d) Buying and selling the Billy Bigmouth singing fish.
5. Who can allow one of the younger children to go on the Internet?
(a) Michelle or Jim Bob.
(b) No one.
(c) Michelle or one of the older girls.
(d) Anyone is allowed free access.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim Bob say were the two things he prayed for after meeting Michelle?
2. Which of the following was NOT one of the ways Michelle might help the children study character qualities?
3. What did Jim Bob have in mind for a surprise for the children after they put away the Christmas decorations?
4. What did Jim Bob often tell Jinger as she headed out shopping?
5. What did Michelle say she hoped happened to the relationships between the children by homeschooling them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
2. What was the image Jim Bob gave regarding spitting into a cup and what was the purpose of that example?
3. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
4. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
5. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
6. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
7. What was Josh's big investment involving the mounted fish and how did he make back his money?
8. List the rule that prompted the Duggars to live without air conditioning for a year and how they applied that to their own lives.
9. Describe what happened when Michelle's father died?
10. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)