|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
(a) A cleaner house.
(b) A calmer home.
(c) Time to be alone because the children play together.
(d) Well-behaved children.
2. When was the Duggar homeschool officially adjourned for summer?
(a) It wasn't.
3. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
(a) Sports team mascots.
(c) Bearded daddies.
4. What was the one item the Duggars never left home without?
(a) Motion sickness bags.
(b) Extra socks.
(c) Cell phones.
5. Where were Pastor Clark Wilson and his family from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prank Josiah played on the photographer when Jordyn was an infant?
2. What was the answer to the question as to whether the Duggar children date?
3. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
4. What was Jim Bob carrying when he rode the elevator to a classroom on the University of Arkansas campus for a speaking engagement?
5. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
2. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
3. Describe the conversation at the University of Arkansas when Jim Bob was in the elevator carrying an armload of his books?
4. How did Jim Bob and Michelle handle the situation when a child needed to be corrected and how did this differ from times the child was to be praised?
5. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
6. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
7. What was the prank played on the Duggar family by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee?
8. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
9. List the rule that prompted the Duggars to live without air conditioning for a year and how they applied that to their own lives.
10. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)