|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Josh pay for the Mazda pickup he bought when he was a young teenager?
2. What did Jim Bob say was the most important aspect of the Sammons program with regard to their finances?
(a) To pray about decisions.
(b) To save even when times were difficult.
(c) To share even when tiems were difficult.
(d) To live within their means.
3. What did Jim Bob have in mind for a surprise for the children after they put away the Christmas decorations?
(a) To go to a drive-through safari.
(b) To go swimming.
(c) To build a water slide.
(d) He didn't know.
4. What is the part of the day when Michelle hands out treats and rewards?
(a) The end of the day.
(b) Memory Lane.
(c) Bible verse time.
(d) Ten in the morning, which is snack time.
5. What did Jim Bob often tell Jinger as she headed out shopping?
(a) When will you be home?
(b) Don't spend any money.
(c) Bring me a honey bun.
(d) Be safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Sunday School class at the Temple Baptist Church in which the entire Duggar family spent time in worship together?
2. What was Josh's first effort at starting a business of his own?
3. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
4. What did Jim Bob say was a common mistake when looking at large purchase?
5. What was Jim Bob carrying when he rode the elevator to a classroom on the University of Arkansas campus for a speaking engagement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
2. Describe the situation in which James was asked to sweep the kitchen and how he eventually got the job finished.
3. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
4. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
5. What was the image Jim Bob gave regarding spitting into a cup and what was the purpose of that example?
6. What was the story Jim Bob sometimes told about his family losing their home and the eventual outcome?
7. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
8. What does Jim Bob tell the children about how and why Bible time has benefited him?
9. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
10. What was the story Jim Bob and Michelle related about the woman who'd chosen accounting for a career?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)