|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim Bob's parents live when Jim Bob's father died?
(a) In Tennessee.
(b) In Mississippi.
(c) In Little Rock.
(d) With Jim Bob and Michelle.
2. What did Michelle say was often the first step in major misdeeds?
(a) Allowing too much wasted time.
(c) Thinking about it secretly.
(d) Poor choices in friendships.
3. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
(a) They acted as the real estate brokers.
(b) They oversaw the building project.
(c) They developed the financial backing.
(d) They sold the land.
4. How did Michelle define purity?
(a) Maintaining a high level of morality.
(b) Saving yourself for the one God has made for you.
(c) Avoiding sexual temptation.
(d) Hiding oneself from those of the opposite sex.
5. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
(a) Gently tell him so.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Call Michelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Josh meet Anna?
2. What was the concern the Duggar children faced about their gift-wrapped items when they were headed to El Salvador?
3. Why did the Duggars insist their sons work to earn the money to buy their first cars?
4. Where were Jana and John--David when Michelle finally moved back to Springdale with baby Josie?
5. What was the name of the church Paul Holderfield Sr. founded in Little Rock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Jim Bob's habit with his dirty socks, what was Michelle's complaint, and what happened with that situation?
2. What did Michelle and Jim Bob believe were the two most important lessons they could teach their children and how did they set about accomplishing the second?
3. Describe the conversation at the University of Arkansas when Jim Bob was in the elevator carrying an armload of his books?
4. What happened during the period each day known as Memory Lane?
5. List the rule that prompted the Duggars to live without air conditioning for a year and how they applied that to their own lives.
6. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
7. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
8. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
9. How did Jim Bob and Michelle handle the situation when a child needed to be corrected and how did this differ from times the child was to be praised?
10. Describe what happened when Michelle's father died?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)