|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jim Bob say was the most important aspect of the Sammons program with regard to their finances?
(a) To share even when tiems were difficult.
(b) To live within their means.
(c) To pray about decisions.
(d) To save even when times were difficult.
2. What did Michelle call the process of calling names then having each child stand to recite or answer a question?
(a) Poptart time.
(b) Popcorn time.
(c) My turn.
(d) It's me time.
3. What did Michelle say was the most precious way Jim Bob demonstrates his love for her?
(a) Through physical intimacy.
(b) By being her spiritual leader.
(c) By being a good father.
(d) By willingly sharing his heart.
4. Who was the child Michelle and Jim Bob couldn't immediately name during the Mike Huckabee news show?
(a) The daughter of a production cast member.
5. What was the trick the older girls have used to teach the younger children to cut green onions or celery?
(a) The youngsters use a butter knife.
(b) The youngsters use an old-fashioned food chopper.
(c) The youngsters put their hands on their older sisters' hands.
(d) The youngsters use small scissors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Michelle say she and Jim Bob decided to homeschool their children?
2. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
3. What did Michelle say she hoped happened to the relationships between the children by homeschooling them?
4. What was the prank Josiah played on the photographer when Jordyn was an infant?
5. How soon after the birth of a baby was Michelle usually back at work as the homeschool teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the rules at the Duggar household about the Internet?
2. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
3. How and why were the younger children incorporated into the daily kitchen activities in the Duggar household?
4. How did Josh become the owner of his first two cars?
5. What were some of the things that might be discussed at Bible time in the Duggar household?
6. Describe what happened on the day Jim Bob's father died.
7. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
8. What was the story Jim Bob sometimes told about his family losing their home and the eventual outcome?
9. Describe what happened when Michelle's father died?
10. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)