|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the accident Michelle's father experienced while Josie was still in the hospital?
(a) He cracked two ribs.
(b) He broke his hip.
(c) He broke his back.
(d) He broke both legs.
2. What were the two possessions the man in El Salvador was excited had been saved after a mud slide devastated his village in 2009?
(a) A ball and a Bible.
(b) A photo and a radio.
(c) A fork and a plate.
(d) A chair and a lamp.
3. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
(a) He met Michelle.
(b) He felt God was leading him into something else.
(c) He couldn't affort the tuition.
(d) He wasn't accepted to the program.
4. What did Jim Bob predict some of the Duggar children would say was the best thing about being in the Duggar family?
(a) The travel.
(b) There wasn't a best thing.
(c) Bible time.
(d) The food.
5. How old was Jim Bob when he and Michelle married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michelle say was the most precious way Jim Bob demonstrates his love for her?
2. What did Jim Bob say he learned from a seminar about a stay-at-home wife's need to talk about her day?
3. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
4. What was Jackson's reaction when he heard that his grandfather had died?
5. What was the habit Jim Bob had with dirty clothes that created extra work for Michelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. List at least two reasons the Duggars chose to homeschool their children.
2. Why did the Duggars fear they would have a problem at customs in El Salvador and what happened when they arrived?
3. What are some of the qualities the Duggar girls decided they didn't want to see in their future spouses?
4. What did the Duggars say was "the big question" and what was their answer to it?
5. What was the method of conflict resolution the children were supposed to take before taking a problem to their parents and what happened when someone bypassed that method, taking the problem directly to an adult?
6. Briefly describe how the Duggars pack for a trip?
7. Describe the incident involving the pineapple chunks and what was the lesson Michelle took from that incident?
8. What was the story Jim Bob sometimes told about his family losing their home and the eventual outcome?
9. List at least three of the rules Michelle has for children who are at the grocery store.
10. Describe the conversation at the University of Arkansas when Jim Bob was in the elevator carrying an armload of his books?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)