|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jed tell Michelle when he talked to her on the phone from his trip?
(a) That he wants to come home.
(b) That he might want to be a missionary.
(c) That he misses her.
(d) That he wants Michelle to come home.
2. What was the name of the newspaper that ran the photo of the Duggar children following their parents in to vote?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Springdale Sun.
(d) The Benton County Daily Record.
3. When did Jim Bob and Michelle decide to let God choose how big their family would be?
(a) They never did.
(b) On their fifth anniversary.
(c) When they married.
(d) When they had their tenth child.
4. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
(a) Making snow ice cream.
(b) Having stick horse races.
(c) Roller blading in the living room.
(d) Playing video games.
5. What does the woman named Anne give Jim Bob while he's at the hospital with Josie?
(a) The key to her house, the alarm code, and the address.
(b) The key to her house.
(c) The address to her house.
(d) The alarm code to her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was happening at the state capitol that prompted Jim Bob's decision to run for the Arkansas Legislature?
2. What was the purpose of the trip planned for the following week?
3. What does Michelle do when she realizes she's running low on diapers during a severe ice storm?
4. What was the purpose of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
5. What was the news Josh revealed at Grandpa Duggar's birthday party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the decision Jim Bob and Michelle had to make about the mission trip to El Salvador and why was it difficult to make that decision?
2. How did Jim Bob and Michelle come to borrow a house over the holidays?
3. Describe the evening with the family following Michelle's release from the hospital.
4. Describe Michelle's first gathering with the entire family after Josie's birth.
5. How was Jim Bob's dad's tumor diagnosed?
6. What was the basis of the letter the Duggars received from a stranger after Josie's birth?
7. What was ironic about the Duggars' decision to rent the Cornish House in Little Rock for their extended stay/
8. What did Jim Bob do with several of the older children almost immediately after Josie's release from the hospital and why?
9. List at least two of the ideas Michelle offered as a means of establishing a servant's heart in children.
10. Who discovered that one of the Duggars had chicken pox, where were the family members when the disease was discovered and why did Michelle call it perfect timing?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)