|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else were the Duggars planning to celebrate on the day before Christmas Eve?
(a) Michelle's recovery.
(b) Jessa's braces coming off.
(c) Birthdays of Jinger and Jordyn.
(d) Grandma Duggar's anniversary.
2. What was the crisis that prompted Josie to be transferred to Arkansas Children's Hospital?
(a) A perforated bowel.
(b) An aneurysm.
(c) Fluid on her brain.
(d) Fluid on her heart.
3. Why did Jessa return to the family home while the rest of the family remained in Little Rock where Josie was hospitalized?
(a) She had mono and the doctors didn't want her near Josie.
(b) To keep a promise to spend time with friends.
(c) To keep an appointment with the orthodontist.
(d) To keep an appointment for a recital.
4. Which of the following was NOT one of the reasons Michelle said having the children perform at a nursing home was a good idea?
(a) The elderly have a chance to see the entire Duggar family.
(b) The elderly patrons are blessed.
(c) The children see they are showing love for the elderly.
(d) The children learn to perform in front of others.
5. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the news Josh revealed at Grandpa Duggar's birthday party?
2. Who is Anna Keller?
3. What was the purpose of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
4. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
5. What was the disease that struck Jim Bob's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the basis of the letter the Duggars received from a stranger after Josie's birth?
2. Who were some of the people praying for Josie and Michelle following the news of Josie's birth?
3. What happened when Josie was taken back to the hospital and what was the eventual diagnosis?
4. What was the Duggars' attitude about greetings and why did they refuse to allow the younger children to act shy and avoid eye contact?
5. Why was the family not allowed to touch Josie during the early moths of her life?
6. What happened with baby Jordyn in the days immediately following Josie's birth?
7. Describe the evening with the family following Michelle's release from the hospital.
8. What was ironic about the Duggars' decision to rent the Cornish House in Little Rock for their extended stay/
9. Why did Michelle say she believed God took the family through the health problems, including her bout of preclampsia and Josie's difficult early months?
10. What prompted the family to invite the Bates and their seventeen children for a visit?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)