|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies from Josie's "pod" died in the neonatal unit while she was hospitalized?
2. What does the woman named Anne give Jim Bob while he's at the hospital with Josie?
(a) The address to her house.
(b) The key to her house, the alarm code, and the address.
(c) The alarm code to her house.
(d) The key to her house.
3. What public official did Joshua write a letter to, thanking him for his stand on several issues?
(a) The Fayetteville Mayor.
(b) The governor of Arkansas.
(c) The local Justice of the Peace.
(d) The Benton County Judge.
4. What did Jim Bob say was his first reaction when he read the newspaper article he considered unfair?
(a) To call the reporter and set him straight.
(b) To call the reporter's editor and complain.
(c) To avoid the reporter completely.
(d) To call the reporter and offer to forgive him.
5. What did Michelle say she considers the meetings with people who have come to know the Duggar family through the television show?
(a) An opportunity for ministry.
(b) A constant problem.
(c) A chance to explain her ideas on parenting.
(d) A nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why weren't the Duggars allowed to hold Josie at first?
2. What group put together a billboard campaign that used the Duggars' name?
3. How many babies were in Josie's "pod" at the hospital's neonatal unit?
4. What did the young woman do with the item she stole from Jinger?
5. Why did Jessa return to the family home while the rest of the family remained in Little Rock where Josie was hospitalized?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the incident in which Jinger's diary turned up missing.
2. Describe Michelle's first gathering with the entire family after Josie's birth.
3. List at least two of the ideas Michelle offered as a means of establishing a servant's heart in children.
4. What was the basis of the letter the Duggars received from a stranger after Josie's birth?
5. What happened on the hot, muggy day in Northwest Arkansas when Jim Bob told the kids he had a surprise for them?
6. Who discovered that one of the Duggars had chicken pox, where were the family members when the disease was discovered and why did Michelle call it perfect timing?
7. What was the prayer Jim Bob and Michelle prayed before making the decision to allow the baby to be delivered early and what was the response?
8. What did Jim Bob do with several of the older children almost immediately after Josie's release from the hospital and why?
9. How did Jim Bob and Michelle come to borrow a house over the holidays?
10. What was the idea that occurred to Jim Bob in 1997, and how and why did the family act on it?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)