|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT one of the ways Michelle might help the children study character qualities?
(a) Perform acts of that quality in secret.
(b) Evaluate the root words for the qualities they're studying.
(c) Notice the quality in other family members.
(d) Find examples of that quality in their studies.
2. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
(a) Sports team mascots.
(c) Bearded daddies.
3. What was Josh's first effort at starting a business of his own?
(a) Buying and selling cars.
(b) Running a towing business.
(c) Selling rocks.
(d) Delivering newspapers.
4. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every evening.
(c) Every Monday.
(d) Every weekend.
5. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
6. What did Jim Bob predict some of the Duggar children would say was the best thing about being in the Duggar family?
(a) The travel.
(b) There wasn't a best thing.
(c) The food.
(d) Bible time.
7. What is the name of the clothing line that's been created by Jessa and Jinger?
(a) J & J Frugal Fashions.
(b) Duggar's Clothes for Families.
(c) Duggars' Modern-Modest clothing.
(d) Jessa and Jinger's Fashion Cents.
8. What was the first item on the evaluations for a spouse created by Jana?
(a) A deeply-committed Christian.
(b) Willing to compromise.
(c) A good listener.
(d) Willing to have many children.
9. What did the Duggar children buy as Christmas gifts for children in El Salvador for the 2008 mission trip?
(a) Basketballs and dolls.
(b) Soccer balls.
(d) An array of sports equipment.
10. What did Michelle say was the next step after having a child realize what they've done wrong?
(a) Deciding their own punishment.
(c) Deciding how they should have handled the situation.
(d) Chastizing the child in front of the family.
11. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
(a) Michelle's father died.
(b) Jim Bob's father died.
(c) They were all together after seven months apart.
(d) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild was born.
12. Which of the following is NOT one of the rules for children going to the grocery store?
(a) Be good helpers and you'll get to go again.
(b) Don't pick up anything without asking or being asked.
(c) Never talk to strangers.
13. What did Jim Bob say was the most important aspect of the Sammons program with regard to their finances?
(a) To save even when times were difficult.
(b) To live within their means.
(c) To share even when tiems were difficult.
(d) To pray about decisions.
14. What was the prank Josiah played on the photographer when Jordyn was an infant?
(a) Put shaving cream on the doorhandle of the van.
(b) Left a fake mouse in the photographer's bag.
(c) Pretended to drop Jordyn.
(d) Pretended to be choking.
15. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
(a) That he was like ketchup.
(b) That he was like mustard.
(c) That he was like pickles.
(d) That he was like salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the step the Duggars took to make sure they could easily recognize their baggage at the airport?
2. Who can allow one of the younger children to go on the Internet?
3. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
4. Who rode the camel when the Duggar family entered the local Christmas parade?
5. When did Michelle say she and Jim Bob decided to homeschool their children?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)