|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through PS.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jim Bob's parents live when Jim Bob's father died?
(a) In Little Rock.
(b) In Mississippi.
(c) With Jim Bob and Michelle.
(d) In Tennessee.
2. How often did Nana help with the Duggars' laundry?
(a) Every Monday.
(b) Every evening.
(c) Every weekend.
(d) Twice a week.
3. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
(a) Take care of yourself.
(b) Listen to Josie's voice.
(c) Find a quiet place to pray.
(d) Never trust a preemie.
4. How old was Jim Bob when he and Michelle married?
5. What was the concern the Duggar children faced about their gift-wrapped items when they were headed to El Salvador?
(a) Whether they would survive the rough handling in baggage.
(b) Whether they would pass through customs unopened.
(c) Whether they would be confiscated by the corrupt officials.
(d) Whether they would survive without tearing the wrapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michelle see in the helicopter that made her realize the transfer to another hospital could go terribly wrong?
2. Why did Jim Bob return to Springdale with some of the kids soon after Josie's release from the hospital?
3. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
4. Which of the following was NOT suggested by Michelle as a gift that could be used to help teach children to minister to others?
5. What else were the Duggars planning to celebrate on the day before Christmas Eve?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)