|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through PS.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the comparison the funeral director made on the back of the leaflet at Grandpa Duggar's funeral?
(a) That he was like salt.
(b) That he was like ketchup.
(c) That he was like mustard.
(d) That he was like pickles.
2. What did Jim Bob tell the children to do when they sensed he was becoming angry?
(a) Leave the room.
(c) Gently tell him so.
(d) Call Michelle.
3. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
(a) Bearded daddies.
(b) Sports team mascots.
4. What was happening at the state capitol that prompted Jim Bob's decision to run for the Arkansas Legislature?
(a) A rally to limit medical care.
(b) A rally to ban firearms.
(c) A rally to ban partial-birth abortions.
(d) A rally to strengthen homeschool laws.
5. What was the advice Josie's neonatalist gave Jim Bob and Michelle that they eventually came to realize was true?
(a) Listen to Josie's voice.
(b) Never trust a preemie.
(c) Take care of yourself.
(d) Find a quiet place to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Duggar homeschool officially adjourned for summer?
2. Which of the following was an activity the Duggar children used to keep themselves busy during the ice storm?
3. What is the part of the day when Michelle hands out treats and rewards?
4. Who portrayed Mary and Joseph when the Duggar family entered a float in a local Christmas parade?
5. Why was Jim Bob told Michelle needed to be transferred to another hospital?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)