|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mercy Hospital?
(a) Little Rock.
2. How did Josh earn the hundred dollars he used to buy the Datsun from Jim Bob when he was twelve?
(a) Picked up and sold aluminum cans.
(b) Worked at a local convenience store.
(c) Gave up soda for a full year.
(d) Ran a paper route.
3. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
(a) They developed the financial backing.
(b) They acted as the real estate brokers.
(c) They sold the land.
(d) They oversaw the building project.
4. Why did the Duggars insist their sons work to earn the money to buy their first cars?
(a) Jim Bob and Michelle can't afford that many cars.
(b) To help prepare them to support their own families.
(c) They don't make that requirement.
(d) To encourage them to learn to save.
5. What was Jim Bob doing the first few minutes of Josie's life?
(b) He passed out and missed it.
(d) Calling everyone to share the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim Bob and Michelle say near the end of Chapter 13 was the immediate payoff when they were consistent in dealing with the children?
2. Who portrayed Mary and Joseph when the Duggar family entered a float in a local Christmas parade?
3. How many terms did Jim Bob serve in the Legislature?
4. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
5. What was the news Josh revealed at Grandpa Duggar's birthday party?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)