|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Duggars say was one of the most common comments about their lifestyle?
(a) That they've never experienced the hardships of real life.
(b) That they will eventually have a disabled child.
(c) That they are a drain on the economy.
(d) That they can't possibly hope to have more children.
2. Why did the Duggars encourage even the youngest children to make eye contact.
(a) It's respectful.
(b) They don't teach that.
(c) It's what adults expect.
(d) It's cute.
3. How much did Josh pay for the Mazda pickup he bought when he was a young teenager?
4. How did the Duggars dress when they are at home?
(a) The tendency is toward shorts and t-shirts
(b) The same as when they are in public.
(c) Less restrictively.
(d) Much more casually.
5. What was happening at the state capitol that prompted Jim Bob's decision to run for the Arkansas Legislature?
(a) A rally to limit medical care.
(b) A rally to strengthen homeschool laws.
(c) A rally to ban firearms.
(d) A rally to ban partial-birth abortions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jim Bob told Michelle needed to be transferred to another hospital?
2. What was the name of the house the Duggars rented for the long-term stay in Little Rock while Josie remained hospitalized?
3. What was the disease that struck Jim Bob's father?
4. What was the significance of the date, July 10, 2010, for the Duggar family?
5. Which of the children went with Jim Bob to Little Rock?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)