|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Duggars insist their sons work to earn the money to buy their first cars?
(a) Jim Bob and Michelle can't afford that many cars.
(b) They don't make that requirement.
(c) To help prepare them to support their own families.
(d) To encourage them to learn to save.
2. How did Jim Bob say the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel were built?
(a) He didn't say.
(b) By pouting concrete and then bringing the pieces to be fitted together.
(c) By pouring a special concrete into forms in the water.
(d) By first walling the water away.
3. What was the instruction on feeding Josie that Michelle found most difficult to follow?
(a) Her first suck from the bottle was to be air rather than milk.
(b) She had to be held on Michelle's right side.
(c) She had to be held in a sitting position.
(d) She had to be lying flat on her side while eating.
4. Why did Jim Bob put aside his plans to attend computer school in Little Rock?
(a) He wasn't accepted to the program.
(b) He felt God was leading him into something else.
(c) He couldn't affort the tuition.
(d) He met Michelle.
5. What does Michelle do when she realizes she's running low on diapers during a severe ice storm?
(a) Borrows some from a neighbor.
(b) Sends Jim Bob to the store.
(c) Asks a member of the film crew to bring them.
(d) Uses towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the crisis Alicia Dennis was dealing with at the time of Josie's birth?
2. What was the name of the hospital where Michelle gave birth to Josie?
3. What did Michelle say was the next step after having a child realize what they've done wrong?
4. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
5. What were the elements in play when Jim Bob created a "poor man's slide and swimming pool"?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)