|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group put together a billboard campaign that used the Duggars' name?
(a) People for a Controlled Population.
(b) People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
(c) The Alcohol Beverage Control Board.
(d) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
2. Who is Mackynzie Duggar?
(a) Jim Bob's niece.
(b) Jim Bob and Michelle's first grandchild.
(c) Jim Bob and Michelle's third child.
(d) Michelle's niece.
3. Who was the doctor Michelle said the family was grateful to for the care given Josie?
(a) Dr. Arrington.
(b) Dr. Hackmore.
(c) Dr. Ardemore.
(d) Dr. Jones.
4. Who discovers that Johanna has chicken pox?
(a) Jim Bob.
5. How old was Josh when Michelle's mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mike Schadt use as a textbook to teach international students English?
2. Who is Anna Keller?
3. What was the trick the older girls have used to teach the younger children to cut green onions or celery?
4. What was the name of the newspaper that ran the photo of the Duggar children following their parents in to vote?
5. How did the employees at the fast food restaurant in Tennessee first recognize Michelle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)