|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many terms did Jim Bob serve in the Legislature?
2. How did the Duggars dress when they are at home?
(a) Much more casually.
(b) Less restrictively.
(c) The same as when they are in public.
(d) The tendency is toward shorts and t-shirts
3. What did Anne's friends bring the Duggars the night after they moved into the house they've borrowed for the holidays?
(a) A baby bed for when Josie was released.
(b) A DVD of a sermon especially for those with sick children.
(c) Gifts for all the children.
(d) Chicken and dumplings.
4. How many sets of twins are in the Duggar family?
5. What was the final diagnosis of Josie's struggle with regard to eating?
(a) She was lactose intolerant.
(b) She was allergic to vitamin D.
(c) Her small intestine had shifted.
(d) She wasn't getting enough nutrients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Josh's more creative business enterprises as a youngster?
2. What was the role Jim Bob's parents played in a huge convention center development?
3. Which of the following was NOT on the list of things little Jennifer is afraid of?
4. What did the woman from the publication called the "Star" take from the Duggar home?
5. How did the employees at the fast food restaurant in Tennessee first recognize Michelle?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)