|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the plan Jim Bob and Michelle had for the size of their family when they married?
(a) Four or five children.
(b) One to three children.
(c) Two or three children.
(d) At least twelve children.
2. What was the final diagnosis of Josie's struggle with regard to eating?
(a) She was lactose intolerant.
(b) She wasn't getting enough nutrients.
(c) She was allergic to vitamin D.
(d) Her small intestine had shifted.
3. What was Jim Bob doing the first few minutes of Josie's life?
(b) He passed out and missed it.
(c) Calling everyone to share the news.
4. What was the name of the hospital where Michelle gave birth to Josie?
(a) Baptist Medical Center.
(c) St. John's.
(d) Arkansas Children's Hospital.
5. What is the first goal Jim Bob and Michelle had for each of their children?
(a) That they learn to listen to God's voice.
(b) That they confess their mistakes.
(c) That they stay close to God.
(d) That they learn to look for ways to serve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michelle's mother's name?
2. What else were the Duggars planning to celebrate on the day before Christmas Eve?
3. How soon after the birth of a baby was Michelle usually back at work as the homeschool teacher?
4. What did Michelle see in the helicopter that made her realize the transfer to another hospital could go terribly wrong?
5. What was the instruction on feeding Josie that Michelle found most difficult to follow?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)