Chapters 1 through 3
1. What was the home country of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
2. What was the purpose of the film crew that arrived at the Duggar home on December 4, 2009?
(a) Filming for a family documentary.
(b) Filming for a weekly television show.
(c) Filming for a series of advertisements.
(d) Filming for a television news magazine.
3. What was the purpose of the notecards the younger children have?
(a) They provided daily Bible verses to be memorized.
(b) They provided lists of chores.
(c) They provided lists of vocabulary words.
(d) They provided lists of class times.
4. Where were ten of the older children going the following week?
(b) El Salvador.
(d) Little Rock.
5. What was the purpose of the trip planned for the following week?
(a) It was a mission trip.
(b) The children were performing for a new church.
(c) The children were shooting a series of commercials.
(d) The children were going on vacation.
This section contains 6,143 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)