Chapters 1 through 3
• In the opening, the Duggar household was busy with pre-Christmas activities and preparing for a mission trip to El Salvador.
• A film crew arrived but Michelle, pregnant with her nineteenth child, was ill and was taken that evening to the hospital.
• The Duggars believed children were a blessing from God and had decided on their fifth anniversary to allow God to choose how many children they had.
• The family experienced an ice storm which meant they were without power, but Jim Bob got a generator going to power at least part of the house.
• Baby Jordyn was hospitalized during the ice storm and the family's friends from Tennessee arrived to help clear fallen trees.
• Jim Bob's father was living with the family because of poor health and during his birthday party, the oldest Duggar, Josh, and his wife Anna announced they were expecting the first Duggar...
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)