|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 14 months.
(d) 15 months.
2. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
3. What was the first college Lou Ann attended?
(a) Strayer University.
(b) Brown Mackie College.
(c) Ball University.
(d) Capella University.
4. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Muncie, Indiana
(b) Greencastle, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Bloomfield, Indiana.
5. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann think her parents were pretending to be when she was 8?
2. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
3. Where did some psychologists believe most of a person's personality was developed?
4. How far did Lou Ann's dad have to drive to see her mom?
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpired when a visitor came to Doris Jean's parents home when she was sick?
2. How was Jan's childhood different than that of her sisters?
3. How did Doris Jean react when she was left at school?
4. What did Doris Jean's mom use to try to get her to talk?
5. How were Gale and Garnel different?
6. What did Lou Ann feel was the worst thing about deafness?
7. What caused Lou Ann's father to become deaf?
8. What was a baby cry box?
9. Why did Lou Ann think that her parents weren't deaf?
10. How was Lou Ann's name chosen?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)