|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Lou Ann take after quitting the magazine and interpreting?
(a) Advocate for deaf people.
(b) Started a magazine for deaf people.
(c) Taking care of elderly deaf people.
(d) Vocational Rehabilitation Job Coach.
2. Where was the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang from?
3. What physical education course did Lou Ann take at college?
4. What was the name of the deaf street gang that Lou Ann heard of?
(a) Mean Homicides.
(b) Evil Homicides.
(c) Crazy Homicides.
(d) Nasty Homicides.
5. What fraternal order did Lou Ann want her father to join?
(c) American Brotherhood.
6. Who was the author of the first piece that Lou Ann edited at her new job?
(a) Jane Mead.
(b) Margaret Mead.
(c) Debra Mead.
(d) Susan Mead.
7. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
(a) Providing insurance for deaf people.
(b) Preventing discrimination against deaf people.
(c) Providing legal services for deaf people.
(d) Providing job hunting services for deaf people.
8. How often did Lou Ann's dad get paid?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every two weeks.
9. How did Lou Ann go about putting her life in order?
(a) Had a heart to heart with her parents.
(b) Put her guilty feelings to rest.
(c) Rediscovered herself.
(d) Stopped doing the things she didn't want to do.
10. Who did Lou Ann spend two weeks every summer as a child?
(a) With her Uncle Garnel and Aunt Imogene.
(b) With her maternal grandparents.
(c) With her Uncle Bill and Aunt Margaret.
(d) With her paternal grandparents.
11. What day of the week did Lou Ann's dad get paid on?
12. What was the main entertainment in Lou Ann's town?
13. Who was Lou Ann's boss at her new job?
(a) Clay Dobell.
(b) Rupert Dobell.
(c) Steve Dobell.
(d) Byron Dobell.
14. Who invited Lou Ann to dinner at Thanksgiving?
(a) Steve Ryan.
(b) John Ryan.
(c) Mike Ryan.
(d) Pat Ryan.
15. How old was the kid that Lou Ann interpreted for in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
2. Who was the editor-in-chief at Lou Ann's new job?
3. What did Lou Ann get rid of by spewing her emotions?
4. What was Lou Ann's first interpreting job?
5. What overwhelmed Lou Ann about the other students at Harvard?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)