|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann go to college for?
(a) To become a doctor.
(b) To become a sign language teacher.
(c) To become a lawyer.
(d) To become a writer.
2. What physical education course did Lou Ann take at college?
3. How did the kid that Lou Ann interpreted for act?
4. What did Lou Ann get rid of by spewing her emotions?
(a) Feeling of rejection.
5. Where did the people that Lou Ann spent two weeks with every summer live?
6. Where did most of the people in Lou Ann's neighborhood work?
(b) Auto industry.
(d) Food industry.
7. Why was Lou Ann's article not sounding good?
(a) She didn't want to make deaf people sound stupid.
(b) She was nervous writing it.
(c) She didn't want to explain deafness.
(d) She didn't know how to word it.
8. What did Lou Ann say that nature placed a high importance on?
(a) Not being handicapped.
9. When did Lou Ann make her first phone call home from college?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) During midterms.
(c) At Thanksgiving.
(d) At Halloween.
10. Why did Lou Ann always wear that color on Christmas?
(a) It brought out her face.
(b) It brought out her skin tone,
(c) It brought out her eyes.
(d) It brought out her hair.
11. What fraternal order did Lou Ann want her father to join?
(a) American Brotherhood.
12. Who was the editor-in-chief at Lou Ann's new job?
(a) Clay Felker.
(b) John Felker.
(c) Mike Felker.
(d) Steve Felker.
13. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The grocer.
(d) The banker.
14. What was Lou Ann's first interpreting job?
(a) Signing a computer class.
(b) Signing in court.
(c) Signing in a doctors office.
(d) Signing in a conference.
15. What day of the week did Lou Ann's dad get paid on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Uncle Garnel's wife?
2. What was the main entertainment in Lou Ann's town?
3. What did Lou Ann's family expect her to be?
4. Why was Lou Ann's father not accepted into the fraternal order?
5. Who was attempting to buy the magazine that Lou Ann worked at?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)