Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality did Lou Ann say that her parents voices had?
(b) A squeak.
(c) A ships horn on a foggy night.
(d) A quack.
2. What noise did Uncle Garnel make when signing?
3. What did Lou Ann say that nature placed a high importance on?
(b) Not being handicapped.
4. Who was the editor-in-chief at Lou Ann's new job?
(a) Mike Felker.
(b) Steve Felker.
(c) Clay Felker.
(d) John Felker.
5. What magazine did Lou Ann's boss move to?
(a) Vanity Fair.
6. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
(a) To please his daughters.
(b) To please his wife.
(c) He thought it would help him be accepted in society.
(d) To please his parents.
7. What was the most important thing Lou Ann bought to take to college?
8. How old was the kid that Lou Ann interpreted for in court?
9. What day of the week did Lou Ann's dad get paid on?
10. What color did Lou Ann always wear on Christmas as a child?
11. Why did it not work for Lou Ann's mom to tutor her?
(a) Because she didn't understand the subject being studied.
(b) Because she didn't graduate high school.
(c) Because she couldn't hear.
(d) Because she couldn't speak.
12. What did Lou Ann go to college for?
(a) To become a lawyer.
(b) To become a writer.
(c) To become a sign language teacher.
(d) To become a doctor.
13. What did Lou Ann get rid of by spewing her emotions?
(b) Feeling of rejection.
14. When did Lou Ann make her first phone call home from college?
(a) At Halloween.
(b) At Thanksgiving.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) During midterms.
15. Why did Lou Ann like to divert conversations to her parents deafness?
(a) She was embarrassed.
(b) She didn't want to draw attention to her family.
(c) It kept people at bay.
(d) She felt guilty talking about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann go about putting her life in order?
2. Who did Lou Ann first hear about the deaf street gang from?
3. What was the name of the magazine that Lou Ann was trying to start up?
4. Who was Lou Ann trying to write an article for?
5. Who was Lou Ann's roommate at college?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)