|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann have to learn to do for herself?
(a) Get rid of her guilt.
(b) Voice her opinions.
(c) Speak out.
(d) Get rid of her feelings of suffocation.
2. What topic did Lou Ann choose for her senior honors thesis at college?
(b) Confessional Novel.
(c) Shakespeare's style.
3. Who was Uncle Garnel's wife?
4. What day of the week did Lou Ann's dad get paid on?
5. What was Lou Ann's mom president of?
(b) Women's Auxiliary.
(c) Women's Deaf Orginization.
(d) Friends of the Library.
6. Who invited Lou Ann to dinner at Thanksgiving?
(a) Steve Ryan.
(b) Pat Ryan.
(c) Mike Ryan.
(d) John Ryan.
7. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
(a) He thought it would help him be accepted in society.
(b) To please his daughters.
(c) To please his wife.
(d) To please his parents.
8. Where did Lou Ann go to get ice cream during her summer visits?
(a) Dari Delight.
(b) Dairy Barn.
(c) Dari Queen.
(d) Dari Keen.
9. What kind of cheese had Lou Ann never had before going to Boston?
(b) White American.
10. What did Lou Ann go to college for?
(a) To become a writer.
(b) To become a lawyer.
(c) To become a doctor.
(d) To become a sign language teacher.
11. Where did Lou Ann teach her first sign language class?
(a) New York Society for the Deaf.
(b) The Children's Aid Society.
(c) Deaf and Hard of Hearing Society.
12. What fraternal order did Lou Ann want her father to join?
(b) American Brotherhood.
13. What was Lou Ann's second job while working at the magazine?
(d) Teaching sign language and interpreting.
14. What physical education course did Lou Ann take at college?
15. Who was the editor-in-chief at Lou Ann's new job?
(a) Steve Felker.
(b) Clay Felker.
(c) Mike Felker.
(d) John Felker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the kid that Lou Ann interpreted for act?
2. What floor did Lou Ann drop her uncle and aunt off on when they came to visit her at college?
3. What did Lou Ann attempt to have her mom tutor her in?
4. Why was Lou Ann's father not accepted into the fraternal order?
5. What type of sofas were in the office of the editor at Lou Ann's new job?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)