|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
(a) Miss Stevens.
(b) Miss Adams.
(c) Miss Christian.
(d) Miss Jones.
2. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(a) Hi ya.
(b) Hey ya'll.
(d) Yoo hoo.
3. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
(b) Foreign people.
4. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(a) Opinions of others.
(d) Flying under the radar.
5. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
6. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
(a) Markle, Indiana.
(b) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Muncie, Indiana.
7. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
8. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
9. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She thought it was a good idea.
(b) She looked forward to reading it.
(c) She was nervous about the result.
(d) She was dead set against it.
10. What did Lou Ann swallow when she was 2?
(a) Hair tie.
(c) Bobby pin.
(d) Safety pin.
11. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Muncie, Indiana
(b) Akron, Indiana.
(c) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(d) Greencastle, Indiana.
12. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
13. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
14. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
(a) Shooting Star.
(b) Pale Purple Coneflower.
(c) Snow on the Mountain.
(d) Butterfly Milkweed.
15. What symbol did the doctor use to tell Lou Ann's mom that she had a girl?
(a) Showed Lou Ann to her.
(b) Pink baby booties.
(c) Pink blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lou Ann's dad propose?
2. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
3. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
4. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
5. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)