|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
(a) Dr. Wehr.
(b) Dr. Paulson.
(c) Dr. Douglas.
(d) Dr. Jones.
2. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
3. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
4. What was the first college Lou Ann attended?
(a) Capella University.
(b) Strayer University.
(c) Brown Mackie College.
(d) Ball University.
5. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 14 months.
6. What skill did Lou Ann's middle sister say that Lou Ann's youngest sister had?
(b) The ability to always be happy.
(c) Common sense.
7. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
(a) Happy for her.
(b) Proud of her.
(c) Worried for her.
(d) Nervous for her
8. How far did Lou Ann's dad have to drive to see her mom?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 3 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 ½ hours.
(d) 4 hours.
9. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
(a) The History of Special Education.
(b) ASL Handbook.
(c) Pyschological Development of Deaf Children.
(d) Helen Keller's autobiography.
10. What was the first book that Lou Ann tried to read off her college reading list?
(b) The Awakening.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
11. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
12. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
(a) Writing articles.
(b) Assisting customers.
(c) Washing bloody laundry.
(d) Stocking shelves.
13. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
(a) Not being well prepared.
(b) Not understanding the assignments.
(c) Not fitting in.
(d) Being a small fish in a big pond.
14. What was Lou Ann's father's middle name?
15. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
2. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
3. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
4. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
5. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)