|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when her dad proposed?
(a) Dark blouse and white pants.
(b) White blouse and dark skirt.
(c) Dark blouse and white skirt.
(d) White blouse and dark pants.
2. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
3. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. Why was the name chosen as Lou Ann's father's middle name?
(a) It was his mother's maiden name.
(b) It was his paternal grandfather's name.
(c) It was his maternal grandmother's name.
(d) It was his father's middle name.
5. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
6. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
7. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
8. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school basketball.
(b) High school wrestling.
(c) High school track.
(d) High school football.
9. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
10. What did Lou Ann think her parents were pretending to be when she was 8?
11. When did Lou Ann's dad propose?
(a) March 1951.
(b) May 1951.
(c) May 1952.
(d) March 1952.
12. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
13. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
14. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's name?
(a) Harnell Trueman.
(b) Harold Trueman.
(c) Harrison Trueman.
(d) Harvey Trueman.
15. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
2. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
3. How old was Garnel when it was discovered that he was deaf?
4. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
5. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)