|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
2. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
(a) With excitement.
(b) Too far away from them.
(d) High brow and snotty.
3. What was Lou Ann's father's middle name?
4. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
5. What did Lou Ann swallow when she was 2?
(a) Bobby pin.
(b) Safety pin.
(d) Hair tie.
6. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Akron, Indiana.
(b) Greencastle, Indiana.
(c) Muncie, Indiana
(d) Bloomfield, Indiana.
7. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
8. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
9. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
(b) Grocery store.
(d) Hardware store.
10. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
(a) Washing bloody laundry.
(b) Assisting customers.
(c) Writing articles.
(d) Stocking shelves.
11. Why was the name chosen as Lou Ann's father's middle name?
(a) It was his paternal grandfather's name.
(b) It was his father's middle name.
(c) It was his maternal grandmother's name.
(d) It was his mother's maiden name.
12. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
13. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
14. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
15. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
(b) Spinal Meningitis.
(c) The flu.
(d) A high fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
2. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
3. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
4. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
5. What did Lou Ann call deafness?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)