|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Lou Ann's paternal grandparent's children were deaf?
2. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
3. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
(c) Speaking and hearing.
4. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
(a) Miss Stevens.
(b) Miss Christian.
(c) Miss Jones.
(d) Miss Adams.
5. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
6. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
(d) Small town.
7. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
8. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
(a) American Girl doll.
(b) Baby doll.
(c) Ballerina doll.
(d) Barbie doll.
9. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
10. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she was sent to the school for the deaf?
11. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's name?
(a) Harnell Trueman.
(b) Harrison Trueman.
(c) Harvey Trueman.
(d) Harold Trueman.
12. Why was the name chosen as Lou Ann's father's middle name?
(a) It was his father's middle name.
(b) It was his paternal grandfather's name.
(c) It was his mother's maiden name.
(d) It was his maternal grandmother's name.
13. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
(a) Dr. Douglas.
(b) Dr. Jones.
(c) Dr. Paulson.
(d) Dr. Wehr.
14. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
(b) Closeness with the other adults in her family.
(c) Contact with the world.
(d) Closeness with her parents.
15. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
2. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
3. When did Lou Ann's dad propose?
4. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
5. What symbol did the doctor use to tell Lou Ann's mom that she had a girl?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)