|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school football.
(b) High school track.
(c) High school wrestling.
(d) High school basketball.
2. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
3. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
4. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
(b) Closeness with her parents.
(c) Closeness with the other adults in her family.
(d) Contact with the world.
5. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
6. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
(a) Assisting customers.
(b) Writing articles.
(c) Stocking shelves.
(d) Washing bloody laundry.
7. What was the first book that Lou Ann tried to read off her college reading list?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Awakening.
8. Why was the name chosen as Lou Ann's father's middle name?
(a) It was his mother's maiden name.
(b) It was his paternal grandfather's name.
(c) It was his father's middle name.
(d) It was his maternal grandmother's name.
9. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
(a) Miss Christian.
(b) Miss Jones.
(c) Miss Adams.
(d) Miss Stevens.
10. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(b) Opinions of others.
(c) Flying under the radar.
11. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
12. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
(a) High brow and snotty.
(c) Too far away from them.
(d) With excitement.
13. What was the only think that could wake Lou Ann up when she was sleeping?
(a) Doors slamming.
(c) A loud crash.
14. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
15. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She was nervous about the result.
(b) She was dead set against it.
(c) She looked forward to reading it.
(d) She thought it was a good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
2. What test did the doctor use to determine if Lou Ann was deaf?
3. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
4. Where did some psychologists believe most of a person's personality was developed?
5. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)