|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
(c) Foreign people.
2. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
3. How far did Lou Ann's dad have to drive to see her mom?
(a) 2 ½ hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 3 1/2 hours.
4. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 14 months.
(d) 16 months.
5. How long did the trip to Lou Ann's new school take?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 19 hours.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) 17 hours.
6. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Akron, Indiana.
(b) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(c) Greencastle, Indiana.
(d) Muncie, Indiana
7. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
8. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
9. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
10. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
(b) A high fever.
(c) The flu.
(d) Spinal Meningitis.
11. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when her dad proposed?
(a) White blouse and dark pants.
(b) White blouse and dark skirt.
(c) Dark blouse and white skirt.
(d) Dark blouse and white pants.
12. What was the name of Lou Ann's nosy neighbor?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Hessel.
(c) Mr. Anderson.
(d) Mr. Stevens.
13. What did Lou Ann think her parents were pretending to be when she was 8?
14. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
(a) 16 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 18 years.
15. How many of Lou Ann's paternal grandparent's children were deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage did Lou Ann's parents have that most new parents didn't?
2. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
3. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
4. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
5. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)