|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
2. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
(a) Dr. Douglas.
(b) Dr. Jones.
(c) Dr. Paulson.
(d) Dr. Wehr.
3. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
(a) Muncie, Indiana.
(b) Greencastle, Indiana,
(c) Montpelier, Indiana.
(d) Akron, Indiana.
4. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
5. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
6. What action made Lou Ann's mom very upset?
(a) People staring at her.
(b) People calling her names.
(c) People looking down on her.
(d) People judging her.
7. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
8. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
(a) He acted like a normal baby.
(b) He gave mixed signals.
(c) He could talk.
(d) He responded when she talked to him.
9. How many years did Lou Ann's mom stay at the school?
10. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
11. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
(a) Speaking and hearing.
12. What was the first book that Lou Ann tried to read off her college reading list?
(a) Pride and Prejudice.
(b) The Awakening.
13. When did Lou Ann's dad propose?
(a) March 1951.
(b) May 1952.
(c) March 1952.
(d) May 1951.
14. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
(d) Small town.
15. What was the first college Lou Ann attended?
(a) Strayer University.
(b) Brown Mackie College.
(c) Ball University.
(d) Capella University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann's youngest sister think of Lou Ann?
2. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when she went to school?
3. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
4. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
5. What skill did Lou Ann's middle sister say that Lou Ann's youngest sister had?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)