|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
(a) He acted like a normal baby.
(b) He could talk.
(c) He gave mixed signals.
(d) He responded when she talked to him.
2. Who helped Lou Ann's parents choose her name?
(a) Grandma Walker.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Grandma Wells.
(d) Peggy Sue.
3. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
4. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school basketball.
(b) High school track.
(c) High school wrestling.
(d) High school football.
5. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
6. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
7. How did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents feel about sending their daughter to the school?
8. Where did Lou Ann's dad propose?
(a) USAC NAtional Championship.
(b) Indianapolis 500.
(c) AAA Championship Cup.
(d) Vanderbilt Cup.
9. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
10. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
11. What advantage did Lou Ann's parents have that most new parents didn't?
(a) They couldn't hear her cry.
(b) She was a very easy baby.
(c) They had more family to help them.
(d) They had more devices to assist them with her care.
12. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
(a) She was shy.
(b) She wasn't deaf.
(c) She was outgoing.
(d) She was more highly educated.
13. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
14. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
(c) Foreign people.
15. How many years did Lou Ann's mom stay at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
2. On what street was the church that Lou Ann's parents were married in?
3. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
4. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
5. How long did Lou Ann's parents engagement last?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)