Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
2. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. How old was Garnel when it was discovered that he was deaf?
4. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
5. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school wrestling.
(b) High school football.
(c) High school basketball.
(d) High school track.
6. What was Lou Ann going to school for?
(b) To become a lawyer for the deaf.
(c) To learn sign language.
(d) Teacher for the deaf.
7. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Greencastle, Indiana.
(b) Muncie, Indiana
(c) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(d) Akron, Indiana.
8. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
9. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
(a) She lost her voice.
(b) She didn't know the words to any songs.
(c) She was deaf.
(d) She didn't like to sing.
10. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
11. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
12. What was Lou Ann's mom's name?
(a) Doris Sue.
(b) Doris Ann.
(c) Doris June.
(d) Doris Jean.
13. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
(a) Montpelier, Indiana.
(b) Muncie, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Greencastle, Indiana,
14. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
15. What was Lou Ann's mom's sister's name?
(a) Peggy June.
(b) Priscilla June.
(c) Paula June.
(d) Penny June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
2. What car did Lou Ann's parents drive away in after their wedding?
3. Where did some psychologists believe most of a person's personality was developed?
4. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
5. How many of Lou Ann's paternal grandparent's children were deaf?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)