|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
2. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(b) Hey ya'll.
(c) Yoo hoo.
(d) Hi ya.
3. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(a) Opinions of others.
(b) Flying under the radar.
4. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
6. What was Lou Ann's father's middle name?
7. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
8. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
(a) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(b) Muncie, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Markle, Indiana.
9. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
10. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
(a) Helen Keller's autobiography.
(b) ASL Handbook.
(c) Pyschological Development of Deaf Children.
(d) The History of Special Education.
11. Where did Lou Ann's dad propose?
(a) USAC NAtional Championship.
(b) Indianapolis 500.
(c) AAA Championship Cup.
(d) Vanderbilt Cup.
12. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
13. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
14. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
15. Where was Lou Ann's parents wedding held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
2. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
3. On what street was the church that Lou Ann's parents were married in?
4. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
5. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)