|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lou Ann feel when attention was on her?
2. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school basketball.
(b) High school track.
(c) High school football.
(d) High school wrestling.
3. What action made Lou Ann's mom very upset?
(a) People looking down on her.
(b) People staring at her.
(c) People judging her.
(d) People calling her names.
4. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
(c) Foreign people.
5. What car did Lou Ann's parents drive away in after their wedding?
(a) 1949 Chevy.
(b) 1952 Chevy.
(c) 1951 Chevy.
(d) 1950 Chevy.
6. What did Lou Ann think her parents were pretending to be when she was 8?
7. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
8. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
(a) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(b) Muncie, Indiana.
(c) Markle, Indiana.
(d) Akron, Indiana.
9. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
(a) She was shy.
(b) She wasn't deaf.
(c) She was outgoing.
(d) She was more highly educated.
10. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
11. What did Lou Ann's paternal grandmother believe was the cause of her oldest son's deafness?
(a) A bad fall when he was a child.
(b) Genetic issues.
(c) No oxygen for a few minutes after birth.
(d) High fever when he was young.
12. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
13. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
(a) Baby doll.
(b) Ballerina doll.
(c) American Girl doll.
(d) Barbie doll.
14. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
15. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
(a) Greencastle, Indiana,
(b) Montpelier, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Muncie, Indiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
2. How did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents feel about sending their daughter to the school?
3. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
4. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
5. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)