1. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
2. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
3. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
She was deaf.
4. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
She wasn't deaf.
5. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
6. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
7. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
8. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
This section contains 3,541 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)