Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Chapter 1
1. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
2. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
3. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
4. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
5. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
6. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
7. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
8. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
9. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
10. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her...
This section contains 2,031 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)