|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(b) Flying under the radar.
(c) Opinions of others.
2. How far did Lou Ann's dad have to drive to see her mom?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 ½ hours.
(d) 3 1/2 hours.
3. Why was Lou Ann's article not sounding good?
(a) She didn't know how to word it.
(b) She didn't want to make deaf people sound stupid.
(c) She didn't want to explain deafness.
(d) She was nervous writing it.
4. What was the main entertainment in Lou Ann's town?
5. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
(c) Small town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't children of deaf parents talk about their experiences?
2. What gang was the deaf gang an undergrowth of?
3. What did Jan's wedding dress look like?
4. Who was Lou Ann's boss at her new job?
5. What did Lou Ann's friend encourage her to do regarding the article she was writing about deafness?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)