|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Grandma Wells doing during Jan's wedding reception?
(b) Holding her great grandchild.
(c) Holding Doris Jean's hand.
(d) Trying not to cry.
2. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
(a) He could talk.
(b) He responded when she talked to him.
(c) He acted like a normal baby.
(d) He gave mixed signals.
3. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
(a) Dr. Wehr.
(b) Dr. Douglas.
(c) Dr. Jones.
(d) Dr. Paulson.
4. What was the name of the magazine that Lou Ann was trying to start up?
(d) Deaf Journal.
5. What color dress did Lou Ann's mom wear at Jan's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
2. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
3. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
4. What did Lou Ann's youngest sister think of Lou Ann?
5. What car did Lou Ann's parents drive away in after their wedding?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)