|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she was sent to the school for the deaf?
2. What did Lou Ann swallow when she was 2?
(a) Bobby pin.
(c) Safety pin.
(d) Hair tie.
3. What was the main entertainment in Lou Ann's town?
4. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
5. What job did Lou Ann take after quitting the magazine and interpreting?
(a) Started a magazine for deaf people.
(b) Taking care of elderly deaf people.
(c) Vocational Rehabilitation Job Coach.
(d) Advocate for deaf people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
2. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
3. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
4. Why was Lou Ann's article not sounding good?
5. Who did Lou Ann feel sorry for in regards to her parents deafness?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)