|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lou Ann always wear that color on Christmas?
(a) It brought out her hair.
(b) It brought out her skin tone,
(c) It brought out her eyes.
(d) It brought out her face.
2. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
3. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
(a) He could talk.
(b) He acted like a normal baby.
(c) He gave mixed signals.
(d) He responded when she talked to him.
4. What skill did Lou Ann's middle sister say that Lou Ann's youngest sister had?
(b) The ability to always be happy.
(d) Common sense.
5. Who did Lou Ann feel sorry for in regards to her parents deafness?
(b) Her sisters.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
2. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
3. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
4. What type of sofas were in the office of the editor at Lou Ann's new job?
5. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)