|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
(a) Providing job hunting services for deaf people.
(b) Providing insurance for deaf people.
(c) Providing legal services for deaf people.
(d) Preventing discrimination against deaf people.
2. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(b) Yoo hoo.
(c) Hey ya'll.
(d) Hi ya.
3. What did researchers believe was the first sense that a fetus gained?
4. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
5. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
(a) The grocer.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise did Uncle Garnel make when signing?
2. Why did Lou Ann always wear that color on Christmas?
3. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
4. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
5. Who was Uncle Garnel's wife?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)