|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 14 months.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 13 months.
(d) 15 months.
3. What did Lou Ann call deafness?
(a) A difficult thing to understand.
(b) An invisible handicap.
(c) A torture to those who suffered from it.
4. How long did the trip to Lou Ann's new school take?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 16 hours.
(c) 17 hours.
(d) 19 hours.
5. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Lou Ann's mom stay at the school?
2. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
3. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
4. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
5. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's name?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)