|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
2. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
3. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
4. What test did the doctor use to determine if Lou Ann was deaf?
(a) Played loud music to see if she would react.
(b) Clapped his hands by her ears.
(c) Used a machine designed to test ability to hear.
(d) Had an audioligist run tests.
5. What was Lou Ann's first interpreting job?
(a) Signing in court.
(b) Signing in a conference.
(c) Signing in a doctors office.
(d) Signing a computer class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol did the doctor use to tell Lou Ann's mom that she had a girl?
2. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when her dad proposed?
3. What was the first book that Lou Ann tried to read off her college reading list?
4. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
5. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)