|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lou Ann spend two weeks every summer as a child?
(a) With her paternal grandparents.
(b) With her maternal grandparents.
(c) With her Uncle Garnel and Aunt Imogene.
(d) With her Uncle Bill and Aunt Margaret.
2. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
(a) Hardware store.
(d) Grocery store.
3. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(a) Hi ya.
(b) Yoo hoo.
(c) Hey ya'll.
4. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
(a) Too far away from them.
(c) With excitement.
(d) High brow and snotty.
5. What topic did Lou Ann choose for her senior honors thesis at college?
(a) Confessional Novel.
(c) Shakespeare's style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality did Lou Ann say that her parents voices had?
2. What was Uncle Garnel's wife always asking Lou Ann to teach her?
3. What was the name of Lou Ann's nosy neighbor?
4. Why did Lou Ann always wear that color on Christmas?
5. How long did Lou Ann's parents engagement last?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)