|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
(d) Small town.
2. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
(a) The History of Special Education.
(b) Pyschological Development of Deaf Children.
(c) Helen Keller's autobiography.
(d) ASL Handbook.
3. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
4. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
5. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
2. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
3. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
4. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
5. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she was sent to the school for the deaf?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)