|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did researchers believe was the first sense that a fetus gained?
2. Where did some psychologists believe most of a person's personality was developed?
(a) At birth.
(b) At conception.
(c) In utero.
(d) Within 1 year of birth.
3. Where did Lou Ann's dad propose?
(a) Vanderbilt Cup.
(b) Indianapolis 500.
(c) USAC NAtional Championship.
(d) AAA Championship Cup.
4. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
5. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(c) Flying under the radar.
(d) Opinions of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
2. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
3. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
4. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
5. What symbol did the doctor use to tell Lou Ann's mom that she had a girl?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)