|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
(a) She lost her voice.
(b) She didn't like to sing.
(c) She didn't know the words to any songs.
(d) She was deaf.
2. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
3. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she finished high school?
4. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
5. What did Lou Ann's paternal grandmother believe was the cause of her oldest son's deafness?
(a) High fever when he was young.
(b) Genetic issues.
(c) No oxygen for a few minutes after birth.
(d) A bad fall when he was a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
2. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
3. What did Lou Ann call deafness?
4. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
5. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)