|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
2. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
(a) Nina May.
(b) Nancy May.
(c) Naomi May.
(d) Nellie May.
3. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 13 months.
4. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
(c) Speaking and hearing.
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
2. How long did the trip to Lou Ann's new school take?
3. What was the first college Lou Ann attended?
4. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
5. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)