|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
2. What did Lou Ann call deafness?
(a) A difficult thing to understand.
(b) A torture to those who suffered from it.
(d) An invisible handicap.
3. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
(a) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(b) Markle, Indiana.
(c) Muncie, Indiana.
(d) Akron, Indiana.
4. What was the name of Lou Ann's nosy neighbor?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Hessel.
(c) Mr. Stevens.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
2. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
3. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
4. What advantage did Lou Ann's parents have that most new parents didn't?
5. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)