|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
2. How long did the trip to Lou Ann's new school take?
(a) 19 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 16 hours.
3. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
4. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
5. How old was Garnel when it was discovered that he was deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
2. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
3. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
4. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
5. What did Lou Ann's paternal grandmother believe was the cause of her oldest son's deafness?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)