|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
(a) Pyschological Development of Deaf Children.
(b) ASL Handbook.
(c) The History of Special Education.
(d) Helen Keller's autobiography.
2. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
(a) Speaking and hearing.
3. Where did some psychologists believe most of a person's personality was developed?
(a) At conception.
(b) At birth.
(c) In utero.
(d) Within 1 year of birth.
4. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
(a) Writing articles.
(b) Washing bloody laundry.
(c) Assisting customers.
(d) Stocking shelves.
5. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's nosy neighbor's dog's name?
2. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
3. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
4. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
5. Why did it take awhile for Lou Ann's paternal grandparents to realize her father was deaf?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)