|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(a) Flying under the radar.
(b) Opinions of others.
3. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
(a) Nina May.
(b) Naomi May.
(c) Nellie May.
(d) Nancy May.
4. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
5. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
2. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
3. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
4. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
5. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)