|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
(a) Muncie, Indiana.
(b) Bloomfield, Indiana.
(c) Akron, Indiana.
(d) Markle, Indiana.
2. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
3. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
(a) High brow and snotty.
(c) With excitement.
(d) Too far away from them.
4. What was Lou Ann's father's middle name?
5. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
2. How many of Lou Ann's paternal grandparent's children were deaf?
3. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
4. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
5. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)