|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
(d) Speaking and hearing.
2. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(b) Hi ya.
(c) Hey ya'll.
(d) Yoo hoo.
3. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What was Lou Ann going to school for?
(b) To become a lawyer for the deaf.
(c) To learn sign language.
(d) Teacher for the deaf.
5. What was Lou Ann's mom's sister's name?
(a) Paula June.
(b) Priscilla June.
(c) Peggy June.
(d) Penny June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
2. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
3. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
4. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
5. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)