|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
(a) Muncie, Indiana
(b) Akron, Indiana.
(c) Greencastle, Indiana.
(d) Bloomfield, Indiana.
2. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
3. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(a) Yoo hoo.
(b) Hey ya'll.
(c) Hi ya.
4. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
5. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
2. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
3. What was Lou Ann's mom's name?
4. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)