|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
(a) American Girl doll.
(b) Baby doll.
(c) Ballerina doll.
(d) Barbie doll.
2. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
4. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She looked forward to reading it.
(b) She was nervous about the result.
(c) She thought it was a good idea.
(d) She was dead set against it.
5. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
(a) She lost her voice.
(b) She was deaf.
(c) She didn't like to sing.
(d) She didn't know the words to any songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
2. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
3. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
4. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
5. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when she went to school?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)