|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
2. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She was nervous about the result.
(b) She looked forward to reading it.
(c) She was dead set against it.
(d) She thought it was a good idea.
3. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
(a) Happy for her.
(b) Worried for her.
(c) Nervous for her
(d) Proud of her.
4. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
5. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when she went to school?
(a) Pink checked pinafore.
(b) White checked pinafore.
(c) Blue checked pinafore.
(d) Brown checked pinafore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
2. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
3. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
4. What was Lou Ann's mom's sister's name?
5. How did Lou Ann feel when attention was on her?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)