|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
2. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
(a) Not fitting in.
(b) Not being well prepared.
(c) Being a small fish in a big pond.
(d) Not understanding the assignments.
3. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She thought it was a good idea.
(b) She was nervous about the result.
(c) She looked forward to reading it.
(d) She was dead set against it.
4. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
5. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
(a) Nervous for her
(b) Happy for her.
(c) Worried for her.
(d) Proud of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
2. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she was sent to the school for the deaf?
3. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
4. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
5. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)