|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
(a) She was deaf.
(b) She didn't like to sing.
(c) She lost her voice.
(d) She didn't know the words to any songs.
2. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
3. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
4. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
5. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
(a) Not being well prepared.
(b) Not fitting in.
(c) Not understanding the assignments.
(d) Being a small fish in a big pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lou Ann's first college located?
2. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
3. How did Lou Ann feel when attention was on her?
4. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
5. How did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents feel about sending their daughter to the school?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)