|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of thinking was Lou Ann looking forward to breaking away from at college?
(d) Small town.
2. How many children did Lou Ann's paternal grandparents have?
3. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
4. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandmother's name?
(a) Nellie May.
(b) Nina May.
(c) Naomi May.
(d) Nancy May.
5. How many years did Lou Ann's mom stay at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
2. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
3. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
4. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
5. What was Lou Ann going to school for?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)