|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important thing Lou Ann bought to take to college?
2. In what year did Lou Ann's parents meet?
3. Why did it not work for Lou Ann's mom to tutor her?
(a) Because she didn't understand the subject being studied.
(b) Because she didn't graduate high school.
(c) Because she couldn't hear.
(d) Because she couldn't speak.
4. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
(a) High school basketball.
(b) High school football.
(c) High school wrestling.
(d) High school track.
5. What quality did Lou Ann say that her parents voices had?
(a) A squeak.
(b) A ships horn on a foggy night.
(c) A quack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lou Ann feel was the most effective deaf rights activist she'd ever seen?
2. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
3. What was Lou Ann's mom president of?
4. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when she went to school?
5. Where did most of the people in Lou Ann's neighborhood work?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)