|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann's youngest sister think of Lou Ann?
(a) That she was very responsible.
(b) That she was a good friend.
(c) That she was the best older sister.
(d) That she was too serious.
2. What type of sofas were in the office of the editor at Lou Ann's new job?
3. What gang was the deaf gang an undergrowth of?
(a) Evil Homicides.
(b) Mean Homicides.
(c) Crazy Homicides.
(d) Nasty Homicides.
4. What did Lou Ann go to college for?
(a) To become a writer.
(b) To become a doctor.
(c) To become a lawyer.
(d) To become a sign language teacher.
5. What hotel did Lou Ann's parents visit in Chicago?
(a) The Drake.
(b) Palmer House.
(c) Sherman House.
(d) Ambassador East.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lou Ann's dad propose?
2. How did the kid that Lou Ann interpreted for act?
3. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
4. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
5. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)