|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lou Ann feel sorry for in regards to her parents deafness?
(a) Her sisters.
(d) Their parents.
2. Who was Lou Ann's roommate at college?
3. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
4. What was the name of the deaf street gang that Lou Ann heard of?
(a) Mean Homicides.
(b) Evil Homicides.
(c) Nasty Homicides.
(d) Crazy Homicides.
5. What role did the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang play in the gang?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
2. What did Lou Ann have the most of as a child?
3. What was the name of the magazine that Lou Ann was trying to start up?
4. What was of great value outside of Lou Ann's home but little value in her home?
5. What did Lou Ann think her parents were when she was 8?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)