|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lou Ann's roommate at college?
2. How far was the school from Lou Ann's mom's home?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What advantage did Lou Ann's parents have that most new parents didn't?
(a) They had more family to help them.
(b) They had more devices to assist them with her care.
(c) She was a very easy baby.
(d) They couldn't hear her cry.
4. What did Lou Ann's youngest sister think of Lou Ann?
(a) That she was a good friend.
(b) That she was the best older sister.
(c) That she was too serious.
(d) That she was very responsible.
5. What color hair did Lou Ann have as a baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lou Ann go to get ice cream during her summer visits?
2. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
3. What role did the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang play in the gang?
4. What was Lou Ann's mom's sister's name?
5. What was Uncle Garnel's wife always asking Lou Ann to teach her?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)