|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
(a) The flu.
(b) Spinal Meningitis.
(c) A high fever.
2. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
(a) Hardware store.
(d) Grocery store.
3. How did Lou Ann's family view her new school?
(a) Too far away from them.
(b) With excitement.
(c) High brow and snotty.
4. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 15 months.
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel about her writing the book?
(a) She was nervous about the result.
(b) She was dead set against it.
(c) She thought it was a good idea.
(d) She looked forward to reading it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's name?
2. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
3. How many doses of meningitis medicine did Lou Ann's mom receive?
4. How did Lou Ann's father break his nose?
5. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)