|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
2. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
3. How did Lou Ann's dad feel about Lou Ann attending her new school?
(a) Happy for her.
(b) Proud of her.
(c) Nervous for her
(d) Worried for her.
4. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
5. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
(a) She was shy.
(b) She wasn't deaf.
(c) She was outgoing.
(d) She was more highly educated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's mom wearing when her dad proposed?
2. How did Lou Ann feel when attention was on her?
3. Where did Lou Ann's father live when he became deaf?
4. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
5. What was the first college Lou Ann attended?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)