|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
(a) Baby doll.
(b) Ballerina doll.
(c) American Girl doll.
(d) Barbie doll.
2. How old was Garnel when it was discovered that he was deaf?
3. What book did Lou Ann's maternal grandma read about deafness?
(a) ASL Handbook.
(b) The History of Special Education.
(c) Helen Keller's autobiography.
(d) Pyschological Development of Deaf Children.
4. How far did Lou Ann's dad have to drive to see her mom?
(a) 2 ½ hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 1/2 hours.
5. How many of Lou Ann's paternal grandparent's children were deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann feel when attention was on her?
2. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
3. What was Lou Ann's father's middle name?
4. What was Lou Ann going to school for?
5. What college did Lou Ann transfer to in 1973?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)