|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was crucial to Lou Ann's parents?
(b) Opinions of others.
(d) Flying under the radar.
2. What fraternal order did Lou Ann want her father to join?
(c) American Brotherhood.
3. On what street was the church that Lou Ann's parents were married in?
4. How many years did Lou Ann's mom stay at the school?
5. How old was Garnel when it was discovered that he was deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
2. How many weekends per semester did Lou Ann's maternal grandparents go to visit their daughter?
3. Where was Lou Ann's mom's childhood doctor located?
4. How old was Lou Ann's mom when she became deaf?
5. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)