|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Lou Ann's nosy neighbor?
(a) Mr. Stevens.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Hessel.
2. What state had Lou Ann not been east of before going to college?
3. What skill did Lou Ann's middle sister say that Lou Ann's youngest sister had?
(a) The ability to always be happy.
(d) Common sense.
4. What flowers did a visitor to Lou Ann's maternal grandmothers home believe had caused Lou Ann's mom to become sick?
(a) Snow on the Mountain.
(b) Shooting Star.
(c) Butterfly Milkweed.
(d) Pale Purple Coneflower.
5. Why was Lou Ann's father not accepted into the fraternal order?
(a) He couldn't afford the dues.
(b) He didn't have any references.
(c) He didn't have the right job.
(d) He was deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's name?
2. What was the name of the doctor that delivered Lou Ann?
3. What was Lou Ann scared of at college?
4. What did Lou Ann think her parents were pretending to be when she was 8?
5. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)