|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease caused Lou Ann's mom to become deaf?
(a) The flu.
(b) A high fever.
(c) Spinal Meningitis.
2. What did researchers believe was the first sense that a fetus gained?
3. What did Lou Ann swallow when she was 2?
(a) Safety pin.
(b) Hair tie.
(c) Bobby pin.
4. What business did Lou Ann's paternal grandfather run?
(b) Grocery store.
(d) Hardware store.
5. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
(a) Miss Stevens.
(b) Miss Christian.
(c) Miss Jones.
(d) Miss Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doses of meningitis medicine was Lou Ann's mom supposed to receive?
2. How long did the trip to Lou Ann's new school take?
3. How old was Lou Ann's father when he became deaf?
4. What did Lou Ann attempt to have her mom tutor her in?
5. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)