|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Lou Ann's dad get paid?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Every week.
2. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
(a) To please his parents.
(b) To please his wife.
(c) To please his daughters.
(d) He thought it would help him be accepted in society.
3. What was Lou Ann's father's first nickname?
4. In what city did Lou Ann get an editorial job at in September 1976?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What did Lou Ann's paternal grandmother believe was the cause of her oldest son's deafness?
(a) High fever when he was young.
(b) Genetic issues.
(c) A bad fall when he was a child.
(d) No oxygen for a few minutes after birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose children in her neighborhood did Lou Ann babysit for when she was a teenager?
2. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
3. Who was attempting to buy the magazine that Lou Ann worked at?
4. What role did the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang play in the gang?
5. What did Lou Ann attempt to have her mom tutor her in?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)