|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lou Ann always wear that color on Christmas?
(a) It brought out her eyes.
(b) It brought out her skin tone,
(c) It brought out her face.
(d) It brought out her hair.
2. Where was the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang from?
3. What did Lou Ann attempt to have her mom tutor her in?
4. Who did Lou Ann spend two weeks every summer as a child?
(a) With her Uncle Bill and Aunt Margaret.
(b) With her maternal grandparents.
(c) With her paternal grandparents.
(d) With her Uncle Garnel and Aunt Imogene.
5. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
(a) Preventing discrimination against deaf people.
(b) Providing legal services for deaf people.
(c) Providing job hunting services for deaf people.
(d) Providing insurance for deaf people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou Ann's paternal grandmother believe was the cause of her oldest son's deafness?
2. How long did Lou Ann's parents engagement last?
3. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
4. What car did Lou Ann's parents drive away in after their wedding?
5. Who was Lou Ann's boss at her new job?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)