|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann's friend encourage her to do regarding the article she was writing about deafness?
(a) Interview her parents.
(b) Research deafness.
(c) Let down her guard.
(d) Write down what she knew.
2. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
(a) To please his daughters.
(b) He thought it would help him be accepted in society.
(c) To please his wife.
(d) To please his parents.
3. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
4. Who was Lou Ann's boss at her new job?
(a) Steve Dobell.
(b) Clay Dobell.
(c) Byron Dobell.
(d) Rupert Dobell.
5. How long did Lou Ann's parents engagement last?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
2. Who was Lou Ann's dad on a date with when he met her mom?
3. Where was the person that told Lou Ann about the deaf street gang from?
4. Where did Lou Ann's dad propose?
5. How often did Lou Ann's dad get paid?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)