|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sofas were in the office of the editor at Lou Ann's new job?
2. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
(a) Providing insurance for deaf people.
(b) Preventing discrimination against deaf people.
(c) Providing legal services for deaf people.
(d) Providing job hunting services for deaf people.
3. On what street was the church that Lou Ann's parents were married in?
4. Why did it not work for Lou Ann's mom to tutor her?
(a) Because she didn't understand the subject being studied.
(b) Because she didn't graduate high school.
(c) Because she couldn't speak.
(d) Because she couldn't hear.
5. In what year did the depression hit Montpelier, Indiana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What church were Lou Ann's parents married in?
2. What was Grandma Nellie's main job in her husband's business?
3. What magazine did Lou Ann's boss move to?
4. Why did Lou Ann's father agree to apply to the fraternal order?
5. How often did Lou Ann's dad get paid?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)