|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main entertainment in Lou Ann's town?
2. On what street was the church that Lou Ann's parents were married in?
3. What type of sofas were in the office of the editor at Lou Ann's new job?
4. What was Grandma Nellie's trademark greeting?
(b) Yoo hoo.
(c) Hey ya'll.
(d) Hi ya.
5. How many years had Lou Ann's paternal grandfather's business been open in 1927?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the name chosen as Lou Ann's father's middle name?
2. What was one of the main functions of the deaf fraternity that Lou Ann's parents were members of?
3. Where did most of the people in Lou Ann's neighborhood work?
4. Who did Lou Ann feel was the most effective deaf rights activist she'd ever seen?
5. What was the name of the person that interpreted at Lou Ann's parents wedding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)