Quiz: Prologue, Chapter 1 to Chapter 12, Chapter 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
2. What symbol did the doctor use to tell Lou Ann's mom that she had a girl?
a) Pink blanket.
c) Showed Lou Ann to her.
d) Pink baby booties.
3. What was Lou Ann's mom's name?
a) Doris Jean.
b) Doris Ann.
c) Doris Sue.
d) Doris June.
4. What was Lou Ann's maternal grandfather's name?
5. How did Lou Ann's mom feel when she saw her belongings being packed to go to school?
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)