Prologue, Chapter 1
1. How old was Lou Ann at the start of the book?
2. What did Lou Ann get for Christmas at the start of the book?
(a) American Girl doll.
(b) Ballerina doll.
(c) Baby doll.
(d) Barbie doll.
3. Why couldn't Lou Ann's mom sing to her?
(a) She lost her voice.
(b) She didn't like to sing.
(c) She was deaf.
(d) She didn't know the words to any songs.
4. What was the main thing that made Lou Ann different than her parents?
(a) She was outgoing.
(b) She was more highly educated.
(c) She was shy.
(d) She wasn't deaf.
5. How many sisters did Lou Ann have?
6. In what state was Lou Ann raised?
7. What role did Lou Ann play for her parents?
8. What did Lou Ann say she was before she was a child?
This section contains 3,541 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)