|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Saroo in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 12, how many rupees did Fatima earn a month?
3. In Chapter 12, where did Saroo stay when he returned to India for a second time?
(b) His brother's home.
(c) His sister's home.
(d) His mother's home.
4. In Chapter 7, where did Saroo get a job?
(b) Accounting firm.
(c) School system.
5. In Chapter 9, what was the date?
(a) April 24, 2011.
(b) April 9, 2011.
(c) March 31, 2011.
(d) March 11, 2011.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who was the first person Saroo told about finding his hometown other than Lisa?
2. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo and Lisa move into a flat together?
3. In Chapter 7, how old was Saroo when he would go to the pier to fool around and drink with friends?
4. In Chapter 10, where did Saroo land when he arrived in India?
5. In Chapter 12, when Fatima would visit priests and religious leaders asking for help and guidance, where would they point that Saroo was?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what things did Saroo see as he drove from the airport to his hotel?
2. In Chapter 12, why did Saroo have to hire a manager?
3. In Chapter 11, why did Saroo not try to find his father?
4. In Chapter 12, how did Saroo stay in touch with his Indian family?
5. What job did Saroo take at the end of Chapter 7?
6. In Chapter 12, what assurance did Saroo's mother have that he was not dead?
7. In Chapter 11, who heard about Saroo's story and showed up at his mother's home?
8. In Chapter 11, what jobs did Shekila and Kallu have, and why were they able to have those jobs?
9. In Chapter 9, what was the fountain like that Saroo remembered from his hometown?
10. What information did Saroo find out about trains to determine what area to search for his hometown in Chapter 8?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)