|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many rupees did Fatima earn a month?
2. In Chapter 11, how many children did Kallu have?
3. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo and Lisa move into a flat together?
4. In Chapter 9, who went with Saroo to India?
(a) His mom.
(c) His dad.
(d) No one.
5. In Chapter 10, what was Saroo's birth mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what time of year did Saroo return to India for a second time?
2. In Chapter 7, what degree did Saroo get at technical college?
3. In Chapter 8, how far did Saroo estimate that he might have traveled on the train that took him to Kolkata?
4. In Chapter 12, what dish that his mother cooked in his childhood did Saroo remember?
5. In Chapter 8, what part of India had Saroo's Indian friends from college thought he might be from?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why did Saroo not try to find his father?
2. In Chapter 7, what did Saroo do after his parents issued an ultimatum?
3. In Chapter 12, how did Saroo stay in touch with his Indian family?
4. In Chapter 9 when Saroo found Khandwa, what familiar landmarks did he see?
5. In Chapter 7, why did Saroo move to Canberra?
6. In Chapter 8, why was progress slow as Saroo searched Google Earth?
7. What job did Saroo take at the end of Chapter 7?
8. How did Saroo get obsessed with his search in Chapter 8?
9. What information did Saroo find out about trains to determine what area to search for his hometown in Chapter 8?
10. In Chapter 7, what ultimatum did Saroo's parents give him and why?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)