|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where did a teenager take Saroo to get help?
(a) Police station.
(b) City offices.
2. In Chapter 6, how much did Sue Brierly earn at her first job?
(a) $30 a week.
(b) $20 a week.
(c) $15 a week.
(d) $25 a week.
3. In Chapter 5, when did Saroo land in Melbourne?
(a) July 13, 1987.
(b) September 25, 1987.
(c) October 29, 1987.
(d) August 3, 1987.
4. In Chapter 1, who did Saroo remember were in the family he lost?
(a) Father, mother, sister, and brother.
(b) Father, mother, two sisters, and two brothers.
(c) Mother, sister, and two brothers.
(d) Mother, two sisters, and a brother.
5. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the suburb where Saroo went to school?
(d) Fern Tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long after the Brierly's submitted an application to adopt, did they receive news that they could adopt Saroo?
2. In Chapter 4 at the Liluah juvenile home, how many children would sleep in a bed?
3. In Chapter 5, how long after Saroo arrived in Australia did he begin school?
4. In Chapter 6, how old was Sue Brierly when she left school and got her first job?
5. In Chapter 4, what was the first food that Mrs. Sood got Saroo?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did Saroo find by the river?
2. In Chapter 5, how did Saroo interact with his new parents at the airport in Melbourne?
3. In Chapter 4, why did a teenage boy take Saroo to a police station?
4. In Chapter 4, how did Saroo get invited to someone's home after he quit hanging around the railway station?
5. What was the Liluah Juvenile detention center like that Saroo was taken to in Chapter 4?
6. In Chapter 6, what happened to Sue Brierly's father?
7. In Chapter 2, what did Saroo remember about his baby sister?
8. In the Prologue, what conversation did Saroo have with a man near the place where his family lived?
9. In Chapter 3, what happened when Saroo almost drowned in the river?
10. In Chapter 4, where did Saroo travel to get to his new home?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)