|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, when did Saroo leave his hotel after arriving in Khandwa?
(a) Sunday at 10 a.m.
(b) Sunday at 2 p.m.
(c) Monday at 3 p.m.
(d) Monday at 11 a.m.
2. In Chapter 12, what time of year did Saroo return to India for a second time?
(a) Almost winter.
(d) Late fall.
3. In Chapter 10, where did Saroo stay in Khandwa?
(a) Hotel SS Haveli.
(b) Castle Inn.
(c) Royal Inn.
(d) Hotel Grand Barrack.
4. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo and Lisa move into a flat together?
5. In Chapter 13, in the time that Mrs. Sood had been working to help children, how many adoptions had she arranged?
(b) About 2,300.
(c) Around 2,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what were the names of the boys who had recently left the orphanage for Australia?
2. In Chapter 7, where did Saroo get a job?
3. In Chapter 13, when did Mrs. Sood arrange her first adoption?
4. In Chapter 2, how old was Saroo when he was circumcised?
5. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo discover that a rail connection was established between Bangladesh and India?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)