|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poster of a rock band did Saroo have on the wall of his bedroom in Chapter 7?
(a) The Smashing Pumpkins.
(b) Red Hot Chili Peppers.
(c) Pearl Jam.
2. What issues did Saroo have when he arrived in Australia in Chapter 5?
(a) Malaria and intestinal parasites.
(b) Asthma, missing teeth, and schistosomiasis.
(c) Tuberculosis and broken teeth.
(d) Intestinal tapeworm, broken teeth, and a heart murmur.
3. In Chapter 2, what did Shekila begin eating when she was two?
4. In Chapter 2, what did Saroo remember he had for bedding in India?
(a) Tattered blanket.
(b) Old rags.
(c) Old coat.
(d) Ragged sheets.
5. In the Epilogue, who did Mantosh hope he might find someday?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9 when Saroo found his hometown, how long had it been since he dowloaded Google Earth?
2. In Chapter 12, what was the first newspaper that contacted Saroo shortly after he returned from India?
3. In Chapter 10, where was Kallu living?
4. In Chapter 4, what color was the book that Saroo's new parents created for him with photographs of them and their home?
5. In Chapter 6, how old was John Brierly when he met Sue?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)