|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what was the most distinct landmark that Saroo remembered from his hometown?
(a) Pedestrian overpass.
(b) A park under an overpass.
(d) A Hindu temple.
2. In Chapter 5, how many bedrooms did the Brierly's have in their home?
3. In Chapter 6, how old was Saroo when his mother's father died?
4. In Chapter 6, how old was Sue Brierly when she left school and got her first job?
5. In Chapter 2, what did Shekila begin eating when she was two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who went with Saroo to India?
2. In Chapter 12, when Fatima would visit priests and religious leaders asking for help and guidance, where would they point that Saroo was?
3. In Chapter 11, how many children did Kallu have?
4. In Chapter 12, what was the first newspaper that contacted Saroo shortly after he returned from India?
5. How far away did Saroo run away shortly after Mantosh came to live with the family in Chapter 5?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)