|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what lake drew Saroo's attention?
(a) Nal Damayanti Sagar.
(d) Nandan Sar.
2. How old was Saroo when he and his family had to visit his father's and his new wife's baby in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 5, where were members of the Indian community in Hobart from?
(a) Botswana, Libya, and India.
(b) India, Kenya, and Ghana.
(c) Fiji, South Africa, and India.
(d) India, Niger, and Sudan.
4. In Chapter 7, when Amreen asked her father about towns anmed "Brahmapur" (130), how many places did he mention with a name that was similar?
5. In Chapter 10, where did Saroo land when he arrived in India?
(b) Tamil Nadu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what degree did Saroo get at technical college?
2. In Chapter 9, what was the population of Khandwa?
3. In Chapter 10, how long was the trip from Indore to Khandwa?
4. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo discover that a rail connection was established between Bangladesh and India?
5. In Chapter 8, what did Saroo notice in a small village that made him realize that was not the place he was looking for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)