|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where did Saroo get a job?
(b) School system.
(d) Accounting firm.
2. In Chapter 6, how much did Sue Brierly earn at her first job?
(a) $30 a week.
(b) $20 a week.
(c) $25 a week.
(d) $15 a week.
3. In Chapter 5, how old was it thought that Mantosh was when he arrived in Australia?
4. In Chapter 8, when did Saroo discover that a rail connection was established between Bangladesh and India?
(a) 11 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) About 10 years ago.
(d) A few years before he was doing his search.
5. In Chapter 2, what did Shekila begin eating when she was two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where did Saroo grow up?
2. In Chapter 5, where were members of the Indian community in Hobart from?
3. In Chapter 7, where did Saroo move when he left his parents' home?
4. In Chapter 6, when were John and Sue Brierly married?
5. In Chapter 6, how old was John Brierly when he met Sue?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)