|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 to 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issues did Saroo have when he arrived in Australia in Chapter 5?
(a) Asthma, missing teeth, and schistosomiasis.
(b) Malaria and intestinal parasites.
(c) Tuberculosis and broken teeth.
(d) Intestinal tapeworm, broken teeth, and a heart murmur.
2. In Chapter 1, where did Saroo grow up?
(a) Battery Point.
(c) Sandy Bay.
(d) North Hobart.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Saroo go to work?
(a) His grandfather's business.
(c) His father's business.
4. In Chapter 7, where did Saroo move when he left his parents' home?
5. In Chapter 6 in 1987, how many children in India under the age of ten died from illness or starvation?
(a) Around 14 million.
(b) About 10 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how long did Saroo think he had spent on the train that took him to Kolkata when he was a child?
2. In Chapter 4, what was a boy doing when Saroo saw him, and then the boy invited Saroo to stay with his family?
3. In Chapter 12, how did Saroo communicate with his family in India?
4. In Chapter 5, how long after Saroo arrived in Australia did he begin school?
5. In Chapter 10, what was Saroo's birth mother doing for a living?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)