|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 to 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what was the statue in the middle of a fountain in Khandwa?
(b) Young woman.
(d) Wise man.
2. In Chapter 9 when Saroo found his hometown, how long had it been since he dowloaded Google Earth?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) About 3 years.
(d) Nearly 5 years.
3. In Chapter 2, how many days a week did Saroo's mother work?
4. When was Sue Brierly born?
5. In Chapter 1, what was Saroo's native language?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where did Sue Brierly's mother flee from to Germany during the war?
2. In Chapter 9, who went with Saroo to India?
3. In Chapter 1, what map was on the wall of Saroo's bedroom?
4. In Chapter 6, how much did Sue Brierly earn at her first job?
5. In the Prologue, what color was the young woman wearing that Saroo spoke to?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)