|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what instrument would be played when Saroo and his family gathered in the courtyard during the hot months of the year?
2. In Chapter 4 at the Liluah juvenile home, how many children would sleep in a bed?
(a) 3 to 4.
(b) 2 to 3.
3. In Chapter 3, who took Saroo to his home and fed him?
(a) Railway worker.
4. In Chapter 4, what happened when Saroo did not follow a woman when she called him after doing their laundry?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She spit at him.
(c) She threw a rock at him.
(d) She told him to never come back to her house.
5. In the Prologue, what color was the young woman wearing that Saroo spoke to?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how old was Sue Brierly when she left school and got her first job?
2. In Chapter 6 in 1987, how many children in India under the age of ten died from illness or starvation?
3. In Chapter 2, how many eggs did Saroo and his brothers steal and manage to get home unbroken?
4. In Chapter 5, how many bedrooms did the Brierly's have in their home?
5. In Chapter 2, what might the children be given to drink?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)