|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what birthdate was on Saroo's official documents?
(a) April 3, 1982.
(b) May 22, 1981.
(c) January 2, 1980.
(d) August 15, 1983.
2. In Chapter 4, where did a teenager take Saroo to get help?
(a) City offices.
(c) Police station.
3. How old was the author in the Prologue?
4. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the suburb where Saroo went to school?
(b) Fern Tree.
5. In Chapter 3, how far would Saroo go into the river?
(a) To his waist.
(b) To his neck.
(c) To his knees.
(d) To his ankles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how much did Sue Brierly earn at her first job?
2. In Chapter 5, what was Saroo's favorite toy that the Brierly's gave him when he arrived?
3. In Chapter 2, how many eggs did Saroo and his brothers steal and manage to get home unbroken?
4. In Chapter 4, what was the house made of where a boy and his mother allowed Saroo to stay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 4, how long was Saroo in Nava Jeevan when a family was found for him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)