|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who saved Saroo from drowning?
(a) An older boy.
(b) A holy man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
2. In Chapter 4, what was the first food that Mrs. Sood got Saroo?
(c) Star fruit.
3. In Chapter 5, how many bedrooms did the Brierly's have in their home?
4. When was Sue Brierly born?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what was one of the most vivid memories that Saroo had from his time in India?
(a) Begging for food.
(b) Playing with his brothers.
(c) Trying to sleep when he was hungry.
(d) Watching his baby sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how long was Saroo in Nava Jeevan when a family was found for him?
2. In Chapter 5, how old was it thought that Mantosh was when he arrived in Australia?
3. In Chapter 2, what did Saroo remember he had for bedding in India?
4. In Chapter 1, where was Saroo born?
5. In Chapter 6, how long after the Brierly's submitted an application to adopt, did they receive news that they could adopt Saroo?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)