|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what was the first food that Mrs. Sood got Saroo?
(d) Star fruit.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what was one of the most vivid memories that Saroo had from his time in India?
(a) Trying to sleep when he was hungry.
(b) Begging for food.
(c) Playing with his brothers.
(d) Watching his baby sister.
3. In Chapter 3, who saved Saroo from drowning?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) An older boy.
(d) A holy man.
4. In Chapter 4, what happened when Saroo did not follow a woman when she called him after doing their laundry?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She told him to never come back to her house.
(c) She threw a rock at him.
(d) She spit at him.
5. In Chapter 1, how did Saroo remember getting food in India?
(a) Go through garbage.
(b) Take a pot to people's houses and beg for food.
(c) Wander through crowds begging.
(d) Sit on the side of the road and beg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where did Saroo and his Mum go to visit other kids who had been adopted from the same Calcutta orphanage?
2. When was Sue Brierly born?
3. In the Prologue, what was the name of the place where Saroo hoped to find his family?
4. In Chapter 1 after Saroo was adopted, how long did it take for him to be able to explain that a train took him to Calcutta?
5. In Chapter 6, how old was Sue Brierly when she left school and got her first job?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)