|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how old was Saroo when his parents adopted another child from India?
2. In Chapter 4, what was a boy doing when Saroo saw him, and then the boy invited Saroo to stay with his family?
(a) Carrying laundry.
(b) Carrying goods on a handcart.
(c) Washing windows.
(d) Buying food.
3. In Chapter 3, how far would Saroo go into the river?
(a) To his waist.
(b) To his ankles.
(c) To his knees.
(d) To his neck.
4. In Chapter 4, how many homeless kids did Saroo say there were in Kolkata?
(b) About 125,000.
(c) Perhaps 100,000.
5. In Chapter 1 after Saroo was adopted, how long did it take for him to be able to explain that a train took him to Calcutta?
(a) About a year.
(b) 15 months.
(c) A little over a year.
(d) 11 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the baby that Sue Brierly's parents had when they emigrated to Australia?
2. In Chapter 6, where did John Brierly's family emigrate from?
3. In Chapter 6, when were John and Sue Brierly married?
4. In Chapter 5, where were members of the Indian community in Hobart from?
5. In Chapter 5, how old was it thought that Mantosh was when he arrived in Australia?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)