|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 to 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when did Saroo go to Australia to live?
2. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the suburb where Saroo went to school?
(a) Fern Tree.
3. In Chapter 6, where did John Brierly's family emigrate from?
4. In Chapter 2, what did Saroo remember that his mother usually wore?
(a) Red sari.
(b) Green sari.
(c) Yellow sari.
(d) Blue sari.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what was one of the most vivid memories that Saroo had from his time in India?
(a) Begging for food.
(b) Watching his baby sister.
(c) Playing with his brothers.
(d) Trying to sleep when he was hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what was the house made of where a boy and his mother allowed Saroo to stay at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 5, what was Saroo's favorite toy that the Brierly's gave him when he arrived?
3. In the Prologue, how long had the author waited to find his old home?
4. In Chapter 1, who did Saroo remember were in the family he lost?
5. In Chapter 4 at the Liluah juvenile home, how many children would sleep in a bed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)