|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue to Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where was Saroo born?
2. In Chapter 2, what instrument would be played when Saroo and his family gathered in the courtyard during the hot months of the year?
3. In Chapter 2, what did Shekila begin eating when she was two?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what was one of the most vivid memories that Saroo had from his time in India?
(a) Playing with his brothers.
(b) Begging for food.
(c) Watching his baby sister.
(d) Trying to sleep when he was hungry.
5. In the Prologue, when was the last time that the author stood near his family's home in India?
(a) When he was 6.
(b) When he was 5.
(c) When he was 7.
(d) When he was 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, what color was the young woman wearing that Saroo spoke to?
2. In Chapter 3, who took Saroo to his home and fed him?
3. In Chapter 1, when did Saroo go to Australia to live?
4. In Chapter 1, how did Saroo remember getting food in India?
5. In Chapter 2, what fruit would Saroo try to shoot down to eat?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)