|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 to Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where was Saroo born?
2. In the Epilogue, who did Mantosh hope he might find someday?
3. In Chapter 13, how late was the train that Saroo was to take?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) About 30 minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what was one of the most vivid memories that Saroo had from his time in India?
(a) Trying to sleep when he was hungry.
(b) Playing with his brothers.
(c) Begging for food.
(d) Watching his baby sister.
5. In the Prologue, when was the last time that the author stood near his family's home in India?
(a) When he was 5.
(b) When he was 7.
(c) When he was 6.
(d) When he was 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when did India achieve independence from Britain?
2. In Chapter 13, what degree did Mrs. Sood hold?
3. In Chapter 3, who saved Saroo from drowning?
4. In Chapter 4, how many homeless kids did Saroo say there were in Kolkata?
5. What poster of a rock band did Saroo have on the wall of his bedroom in Chapter 7?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)